Windows 10: Driver power state failure with a scan code

Discus and support Driver power state failure with a scan code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Evoo 14.1 ultra thin note book. After getting it set up & beginning to familiarize myself with it. I shut it down. Then when I turned it back on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by corenastinnett, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Driver power state failure with a scan code

Evoo 14.1 ultra thin note book. After getting it set up & beginning to familiarize myself with it. I shut it down. Then when I turned it back on the light came on there was clearly power but the screen had no traffics, but u could tell it was on, black screen. I made all the usual key stroke commands ctrl+alt+del SysRq. Then just random keys without crazy of course. Wound up holding power button down till light went out, waited a few mins then pressed power once, then she came on. But this became the norm. I started having issues with it not remembering that I was logged in to my outlook, it said only limited function in Word without internet unless I signed in to outlook to access One Drive?

I tried to trouble shoot my self by looking at the Event Log, I understood what event log meant I just don't know what the jargon means?

Right now its powered up, I can see the mouse pointer on the screen, but no graphic no sound. Nada! I start online college in 2 weeks, this can not be happening!!!

Please help me?

:)

corenastinnett, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 17, 2021
  3. MC_123 Win User
    driver power state failure

Need fix for blue screen with error code, driver power state failure.

MC_123, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Driver power state failure with a scan code

Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

On 3/12/17 I started getting recurring issues with the blue screen and error Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure - while watching Netflix. I searched the internet for an answer and have tried the suggestions of uninstalling the updates from 3/12/17 and
    2/12/17. But a) I am not able to uninstall all of them, and b) it hasn't fixed the problem... now what?

LauraChristie, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Driver power state failure with a scan code

1. Driver power state failure with a scan code - Similar Threads - Driver power state

2. Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Getting frequent BSODs with this error. I've not been able to figure out the cause after much research. Several dump files zipped here022223-15015-01.zip...
  3. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: Hello good time.My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15. The original Windows itself was Windows 10 Home version.I downloaded Windows 11 Home from Microsoft's website and installed it.After installing Windows 11, I downloaded and installed the drivers from HP's website, but after...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, This happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Randomly with no apparent connection to any particular event. I read that it is a driver problem for a new installed device abut I can't think of anything installed recently. What can I do?Thank you...
  5. Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, This happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Randomly with no apparent connection to any particular event. I read that it is a driver problem for a new installed device abut I can't think of anything installed recently. What can I do?Thank you...
  6. STOP CODE : DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP CODE : DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: I am now all of a sudden, often getting a blue screen saying my device has run into a problem and needs to restart.I often check for updates and keep everything up to date.Why is this happening and more importantly, how do I stop this from happening in the future.Thanks in...
  7. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I installed a new motherboard, CPU and memory today on my Windows 10 computer. Now each time I shutdown it just stays on Windows Shutdown. Each time I try to Restart it stays on RESTARTING forever and then finally shows a blue screen with the following.Stop Code: Driver Power...
  8. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I installed a new motherboard, CPU and memory today on my Windows 10 computer. Now each time I shutdown it just stays on Windows Shutdown. Each time I try to Restart it stays on RESTARTING forever and then finally shows a blue screen with the following.Stop Code: Driver Power...
  9. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: [IMG] Hello, After putting the laptop in sleep mode, I tried to operate it but it got stuck in the login page. So, i had to shut it forcefully using the power off button. Post that I got a display of staging the C drive, I am not sure of the whole message. It took some...
  10. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I recently updated my NVIDIA graphics driver and have since had a couple crashes with the error "driver power state failure". My laptop also has an intel graphics driver, could that be the issue? and if so, would disabling it resolve it? Thanks in advance...