Windows 10: Driver Powet Failure and Preparing Automatic Repair on HP Pavillion Windows 10

Discus and support Driver Powet Failure and Preparing Automatic Repair on HP Pavillion Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated my pavilion laptop with the latest Windows 10 update 2004 and after that the laptop is not booting up. When I start it takes a long time then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RamachandranSundar, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Driver Powet Failure and Preparing Automatic Repair on HP Pavillion Windows 10

I updated my pavilion laptop with the latest Windows 10 update 2004 and after that the laptop is not booting up. When I start it takes a long time then I get a Error Mesasge: Driver Power Failure and restarting. Then it goes into black screen Preparing Automatic Repair. How do solve this issue? I am unable to have the laptop started

:)

RamachandranSundar, Jun 11, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Driver Powet Failure and Preparing Automatic Repair on HP Pavillion Windows 10

preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Driver Powet Failure and Preparing Automatic Repair on HP Pavillion Windows 10

1. Driver Powet Failure and Preparing Automatic Repair on HP Pavillion Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver Powet Failure

2. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair And I tried everything that has been posted previously regarding this same issue. Something I did got me out of the loop and sent me to a Black Startup menu screen. I googled for the next hour which option to choose with no luck...
  3. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair And I tried everything that has been posted previously regarding this same issue. Something I did got me out of the loop and sent me to a Black Startup menu screen. I googled for the next hour which option to choose with no luck...
  4. HP Windows 11 Preparing Automatic Repair stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Windows 11 Preparing Automatic Repair stuck.: I have tried methods like shutting down untill automatic repair appears but it is not working Also I am not getting any 'advanced options' , 'Troubleshoot' etc. options after automatic repair.Just a black screen with cursor....
  5. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair: So a few days ago I accidentally pressed the power button multiple times instead of holding it my pc shut off but when I turned it back on it showed preparing automatic repair on the screen then after a few seconds said my device ran into a problem I'm not sure what to do to...
  6. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair: So a few days ago I accidentally pressed the power button multiple times instead of holding it my pc shut off but when I turned it back on it showed preparing automatic repair on the screen then after a few seconds said my device ran into a problem I'm not sure what to do to...
  7. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

8. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair: I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor ever shows up on the screen. Help please!I have tried shutting down 2-3xs and rebooting, same screen.I have tried booting...
  9. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair: I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor ever shows up on the screen. Help please!I have tried shutting down 2-3xs and rebooting, same screen.I have tried booting...
  10. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: After installing ea desktop and nfs heatnot sure if this is relevant about a week ago my laptop began to be slow when booting up and after about 5 days it was unable to boot up and was stuck on preparing automatic repair on third try at booting up. It opened a troubleshoot...