Windows 10: driver problem after update

Discus and support driver problem after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have USB satellite card tevii s662 DVB s2 my card was work good in win 10 ver 1803 and windows 7 after update start some problems now the update go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by asem alomari, Jul 1, 2020.

1. driver problem after update

i have USB satellite card
    tevii s662 DVB s2
    my card was work good in win 10 ver 1803 and windows 7
    after update start some problems
    now the update go to ver 1909 and ver 2004

very good update thanks Microsoft team...but my satellite card stop .

driver problem after update 0109cc7d-bace-422f-ba7c-473c97da22ca?upload=true.jpg

driver problem after update 6c80f9ae-79b6-41e4-8c2b-c3de620a3c0e?upload=true.jpg

:)

asem alomari, Jul 1, 2020

2. Problem after updating my ATI Graphic Card Driver

Try Driver sweeper software and remove all traces of AMD drivers from the system then install a fresh copy of the Catalyst 14.10. That should bring it up to pace and allow things to start working.

I would also suggest then making sure you grab all the windows updates you can before attempting that as that has been a problem for a lot of people.

GhostRyder, Jul 1, 2020
  3. musek Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Jul 1, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

driver problem after update

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

driver problem after update

1. driver problem after update - Similar Threads - driver problem update

2. Driver problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver problems after Windows Update: Hi all! I'm facing problems with my laptop after a Windows 10 Update done in November 22.In particular, the laptop has the following problems:- Scratchy audio from speakers the interface shows a popup saying: "conexant audio device not found";- 100% CPU usage in the task...
  3. Driver problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver problems after Windows Update: Hi all! I'm facing problems with my laptop after a Windows 10 Update done in November 22.In particular, the laptop has the following problems:- Scratchy audio from speakers the interface shows a popup saying: "conexant audio device not found";- 100% CPU usage in the task...
  4. Driver problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem driver after update windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem driver after update windows: I usually haven't update my windows because i dont want get trouble with my gpu and cpu. But windows auto update as we know automatically update my windows without my consent and make my gpu and cpu initially combust. I have prombel with gpu intergrated being above 100°C...
  6. Problem driver after update windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem driver after update windows: I usually haven't update my windows because i dont want get trouble with my gpu and cpu. But windows auto update as we know automatically update my windows without my consent and make my gpu and cpu initially combust. I have prombel with gpu intergrated being above 100°C...
  7. Problem driver after update windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver: Hi all, Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound coming out of my Logitech Stereo speakers is really bad. The sound is too quiet so I have to adjust it to the max level to...
  9. Problem with wifi driver after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with wifi driver after update: It is wifi 5G driver that is missing after Windows 10 update. I hope you can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wifi-driver-after-update/697e6d63-65eb-47a8-911c-5706967ee1a6
  10. Resolution problem after driver update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resolution problem after driver update: I used app called "Driver Booster" to upgrade my drivers. After upgrading few of them my resolution became wider,letters blurred, and my pc is working so slow it took me 3 minutes to open google chrome... As you can see i cant move icons to the full right,like there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tevii s662 windows 10 2004

2. tevii s662 drivers windows 10 not working forum