Windows 10: Driver Problem and now no boot up

Discus and support Driver Problem and now no boot up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was looking back at some of test runs on my Asmedia USB 3.1 on my motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Hero. Not sure what happened but I could not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AirPower4ever, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Driver Problem and now no boot up

So I was looking back at some of test runs on my Asmedia USB 3.1 on my motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Hero. Not sure what happened but I could not find some of my test data on some of the drivers I have installed.

So I went back to the device manager and I wanted to revert back to the old driver to run those tests again to get the data I wanted. So I started with the Asmedia USB 3.1 eXtensible and and click on "let me choose from a list.... which then I can see all my drivers I had installed. So I highlighted the one and clicked Ok and my system crashed.

Now I cannot even get back in to the system. Win 10 says it cannot boot up and restarts. After I think a second time I get the "do you want to look at more" and I click on the advance button which brings me to the startup repair. I click on startup repair and it goes through its paces, but then reboots and says it cannot and I go through the whole cycle again. I tried looking for a restore point and there is none (will have to look at that later), but is there something I can do to get back in?

The error I get is System Thread Exception Not Handled.

:)

AirPower4ever, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Box215 Win User

N900 crashed and now wont boot up

courtesy of the image from your how-to guide
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2rzwcx0.jpg

for me it gets to where is says 'no suitable usb device found' the sceond time. then the phone restarts, not in flasher mode but normally, and freezes with the moving dots on the screen

Box215, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Box215 Win User
    N900 crashed and now wont boot up

heh thought i was in the clear...turns out when i try to flash the emmc after it says booting into flash mode, then suitable usb device not found, the phone restarts and the freezes with the dots running across it. any ideas?

Box215, Jul 1, 2016
  4. Driver Problem and now no boot up

After several reboots and running the fix it I decided to leave the machine alone.

Low and behind after the machine being off and sitting for almost 5 hours I rebooted to try to tackle this and it works now. Go figure. All is good again.

AirPower4ever, Jul 2, 2016
Thema:

Driver Problem and now no boot up

1. Driver Problem and now no boot up - Similar Threads - Driver Problem boot

2. Boot-up Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot-up Problem: I am resetting my sister's laptop tonight, and I advice her to watch over her laptop and to not do anything on it. But after an hour she started complaining that the "Reseting PC" was stocked on 51% for already hours and it's not moving. And this is the reason my sister lost...
  3. Computer not booting up saying there is a problem with the drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not booting up saying there is a problem with the drivers: Hey guys,I'm trying to install Windows 10 to a computer using original media downloaded from Microsoft website, but when it's loading I get a BSOD saying there was a problem with a driver and it needs to restart, the file it shows is called storport.sys, I have searched...
  4. Computer not booting up saying there is a problem with the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not booting up saying there is a problem with the drivers: Hey guys,I'm trying to install Windows 10 to a computer using original media downloaded from Microsoft website, but when it's loading I get a BSOD saying there was a problem with a driver and it needs to restart, the file it shows is called storport.sys, I have searched...
  5. Computer not booting up saying there is a problem with the drivers

6. Boot up problem

Boot up problem: My PC got into BSOD error . I have a bootable pendrive , in order to install window 10 into my Pc i plugged my bootable pendrive into usb port and followed the procedure as described.....I got into BIOS...and disabled secure boot key and pressed f10 to reset and save...
  7. Boot up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up problems: I was trying to find my documents that were created on Windows 7. I was advised on the internet that I have to go to windows.old to recover my files, When I tried this the computer asked that II insert a Windows XP dis, which I do not have. I pushed the cancel button but the...
  8. Boot up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up problems: I recently cloned a troubled hard drive to a new one but gotten errors such as C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I have tried doing (Windows 10 Installation Media: Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart. Boot from the media. Select Repair Your...
  9. Boot up Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot up Problem: I googled it and i am thinking it may be a virus so i going to wipe the HD and do an image recovery
  10. Boot up Problems

Boot up Problems: Hi Everyone I hope this post is in the right section - apologies if I have got it wrong. Have just replaced a very noisy main drive - cloned the existing drive to a new one - no problem. HOWEVER, when I start up, I am met with a 'this system need repair notice' (or words...