Windows 10: Driver problem- Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED...

Discus and support Driver problem- Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Не вдається запустити пристрій. Код 10Intel@Smart Sound technology OED Все перепробував нічого не допомагає- -From Ukranian: Title: Help, I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ivan Shevchuk, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Driver problem- Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED...

Не вдається запустити пристрій. Код 10Intel@Smart Sound technology OED Все перепробував нічого не допомагає- -From Ukranian: Title: Help, I've already tried everything, I can't do anything. I also reinstalled Windows. I can't update the driverMessage: Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED Tried everything nothing helps* Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: Допоможіть вже все перебробував нічого не можу зробити віндовс теж переустановляв Драйвера не можу обновити.

:)

Ivan Shevchuk, Dec 5, 2022

2. Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

AmberLakey, Dec 5, 2022
  3. [FIXED] Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED Not starting correctly

I had the same problem on an Intel NUC 10 and the answer on the Intel support site is:

Summary

Steps to fix no audio issue caused by Intel® Smart Sound Technology update

Description

No audio output after system update or driver update or BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) update.

Resolution

Open Device manager

In System devices > Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller

Right click and select Update driver

Select Browse my computer for driver software

Select let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer

Select High Definition Audio controller and install.

SubduedBarley56, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Tim1010 Win User

Driver problem- Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED...

Intel smart sound technology OED driver error

Hi,

I have a HP Elitebook 830 G6 and the sound doesn't work. Has a red X over it in the taskbar. I've tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't resolve the problem.

When I go into the device manager the driver: Intel smart sound technology OED has a yellow exclamation sign on it.

Also there are no audio drivers at all.

I've tried updating the Intel OED driver, removing the driver, disabling the driver but it always remains with the exclamation sign. I cant roll it back as that option is greyed out.

I've tried using the Intel driver and support assistant but it doesn't make any difference. Same for the HP Support tool.

I've tried downloading and installing the Realtek audio driver direct from the HP website but it simply wont install. Run the setup and nothing happens.

I've tried Windows Update and nothing works.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Tim1010, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Driver problem- Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED...

1. Driver problem- Unable to start the device. Code 10 Intel@Smart Sound technology OED... - Similar Threads - Driver problem Unable

2. Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing: Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing in device manager in system devicesLAPTOP: ASUS ROG STRIX G 531GDWINDOWS 10 64 BIT 22H2 ANY WAY TO INSTALL IT? I CAN'T CHOOSE AUDIO OUTPUT BECAUSE OF IT....
  3. Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing: Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing in device manager in system devicesLAPTOP: ASUS ROG STRIX G 531GDWINDOWS 10 64 BIT 22H2 ANY WAY TO INSTALL IT? I CAN'T CHOOSE AUDIO OUTPUT BECAUSE OF IT....
  4. Intel smart sound technology OED AND SST not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Yellow Exclamation Mark on Intel Smart Sound Technology OED Driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Exclamation Mark on Intel Smart Sound Technology OED Driver: Recently, I Re-installed Windows 10, and after that I am facing an issue .The issue is that I am unable to use my in-built microphone which is present in my laptop. Though, I was able to hear sound [from videos, music, etc], but I am unable to record my sound [or use my...
  6. IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Not starting correctly

IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Not starting correctly: Hello, after using the ps4 remote play my speakers now have a red x and say there is no device installed. They worked for the few minutes I used ps4 remote play but I don't know if they were still working when I closed it as I wasn't paying attention to my tool bar when I...
  7. IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Not starting correctly

IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Not starting correctly: Hello, ive noticed that my sound does not play, upon opening the device manager, IntelR Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED had a yellow triangle under it,, it have me an error saying " This device cannot start. Code 10 The driver was not loaded because it failed its...
  8. Intel smart sound technology OED driver error

Intel smart sound technology OED driver error: Hi, I have a HP Elitebook 830 G6 and the sound doesn't work. Has a red X over it in the taskbar. I've tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't resolve the problem. When I go into the device manager the driver: Intel smart sound technology OED has a yellow exclamation sign...
  9. Intel Smart Sound Technology

Intel Smart Sound Technology: I'm having problems with sound drivers. Yesterday I had no sound at all and after extensive query, downloaded the RealTek audio driver which brought back the sound but now I am getting sound through the display when my headphones are plugged in. In device manager I see a...
  10. Intel Smart Sound Technology vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Smart Sound Technology vulnerabilities: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00163 Product family: Intel® Smart Sound Technology Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: Important Original release: 07/24/2018 Last revised: 07/24/2018 Summary: CVE-2018-3666 • Driver module in Intel Smart Sound Technology...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel smart sound oed код 10