Windows 10: driver problem

Discus and support driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Error code 39 on my intel hd graphics driver , pc graphics is now poor.it happened when i left the pc on over night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TavongaSimari, Nov 26, 2018.

1. driver problem

Error code 39 on my intel hd graphics driver , pc graphics is now poor.it happened when i left the pc on over night

:)

TavongaSimari, Nov 26, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Nov 26, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

driver problem

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

driver problem

1. driver problem - Similar Threads - driver problem

2. hi I Have Problem with my Conexant audio driver it take

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hi I Have Problem with my Conexant audio driver it take: it take too time and it not finished right now i cant hear any things my windows says that my speakers not plugged in and im now trying update my conexant driver but i want know how long it will take im doing it from 2 hours : :...
  3. NDIS 6.0 ndisprot driver sample installation problems

NDIS 6.0 ndisprot driver sample installation problems: Hi, This may not be the right place to ask this, but i'll ask anyway: I'm attempting to use the NDIS ndisprot driver sample from https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/master/network/ndis/ndisprot/6x, however when I run 'net start ndisprot', I'm met...
  4. Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem: Hi! I have installed Win10 on a separate HDD beside Ubuntu. Once installed, everything worked fine with my dual monitor setup (actually a FullHD monitor + a 4K TV). Resolution was just fine. After reinstalling GRUB (the linux bootloader), to make dual boot available again...
  5. Problems with XBox360 Receiver Driver on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with XBox360 Receiver Driver on Windows 10 version 2004: Yesterday I reinstalled windows 10 and because of that I had to install every driver that i need. I wanted to install/update the driver for the Xbox 360 controller receiver with the device manager but my device is still unknown and I didn't receive an error when I installed...
  6. Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I keep getting the error "intel wireless ac 9560 "160mhz" adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems." I've tried a windows reinstall, installing the drivers again, installing the Wireless Proset software again. It works intermittently after driver...
  7. Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers

Problem with a Xbox windows controller drivers: https://youtu.be/tgBrWer4Qr4 This explains the problem and the fix on a linux medium. The problem was taped. When moving the left stick on a rotating motion, you notice that when moved on a diagonal direction, the movement is twice as fast. I tried calibrating the...
  8. Audio Driver Problem

Audio Driver Problem: give us a minute we're updating max pro audio driver ,getting this error in User standard account , in the Administrator account if he connect the headphone it will give the choice and can able to select and continue but in the standard account the user is not getting this...
  9. Display driver problems

Display driver problems: I get this crash message during gameplay at time. Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1788, time stamp: 0x5ebeeeda Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0xb29ecf52 Exception code: 0xc0000374 Fault offset:...
  10. BSOD with 0x9F; DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with 0x9F; DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE problem: I'I'm having a BSOD issue upon sleep with bugcheck code 0x9F DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE I've updated all intel drivers and GFX drivers with no effect, can someone tell me what is going wrong here? Minidump files can be found here:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. impossible to get rid of error 39 intel graphics