Windows 10: Driver problem

Discus and support Driver problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 x64 H2 Pro. I have a problem with my graphics card drivers. After running the application in the center of the monitor and turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Krzychumagmag, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Driver problem

I have Windows 10 x64 H2 Pro. I have a problem with my graphics card drivers. After running the application in the center of the monitor and turning the monitor off and on. Aaplikacja escapes into the left top corner of the monitor. I am asking what to do to fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any information.

:)

Krzychumagmag, Mar 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 26, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Mar 26, 2021
  4. dmccoy Win User

Driver problem

Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <How to perform a clean boot in Windows>

dmccoy, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Driver problem

1. Driver problem - Similar Threads - Driver problem

2. WINDOWS 10 UPDATES CREATES PROBLEMS WITH MY DRIVERS LENOVO YOGA 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATES CREATES PROBLEMS WITH MY DRIVERS LENOVO YOGA 3: Lately I have problems when windows 10 generates automatic updates. 2 months ago my wi-fi mouse USB connection was not recognized.After a week non of my USB ports is recognized. I have to pay a technician to solve the problem. It was okay after whatever he did, but he told...
  3. Windows 10 Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Drivers Problem: Hello! I have been suffering from a problem that causing my PC to give SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ERROR...Most of my drivers are not working like my Audio input Output drivers and Monitor drivers...There is an icon on every driver indicating it is not working...I...
  4. Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser: So my family’s WiFi stopped working but only for the laptops, and initially I did a network reset on my laptop but when that didn’t work I reset the router and the WiFi was fixed for everyone except me. The issue now, rather than just not being able to connect to the network,...
  5. Printer driver problem after the Windows 10 upgrade

Printer driver problem after the Windows 10 upgrade: Since the Windows 10 upgrade three weeks ago, my Canon printer will not print disc labels. It functions fine in every other regard, but when trying to print the disc label I get an "unable to print" message without an error code, and when using the USB connection there is an...
  6. Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cause of latency problems - ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification NDIS,...: Two day ago all audio had gone back to having enough clicks and pops to drive anyone crazy, weather on the HDMI Pioneer, Bluetooth or cabled speakers. Today it is perfect. Fortunately, for the first time, I have before and after capture from LatencyMon so it's easy to pick...
  7. Microsoft Windows 10 has a problem with driver for hp printer laser jet 1200 series it said...

Microsoft Windows 10 has a problem with driver for hp printer laser jet 1200 series it said...: Need to find answer to above regarding driver problem for HP Laserjet 1200 series in laymans language am very ancient and not a tech geek https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-has-a-problem-with-driver-for/9d77f270-5f62-44c2-9c81-350ca28d77d8
  8. gfx card driver version problems

gfx card driver version problems: i have an nvidia gtx650 gfx card and i'm using driver version 391.xx, which runs like it should. but when ever i use a driver update software or the windows built in update software, even the geforce experience app they all tell that there's an update for my card. i've...
  9. HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working

HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working: Hi, Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, its stopped working after a time of use, but after a restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the drivers but all seems fine,...
  10. Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem: [ATTACH] Hi, can anyone help please? Thanks so much. So recently I felt like my laptop audio became muffled, like not really but still sounds off and kind of echoey. Then I thought to update my driver and try to fix that. Windows online checking doesn't show any new...