Windows 10: driver programme not found

Discus and support driver programme not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, Since the last update of the os build, i have a programe that does not run anymore? avermedia gl310 usb connected. my current software =... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ilo172, Sep 18, 2018.

1. ilo172 Win User

driver programme not found

Dear,

Since the last update of the os build,

i have a programe that does not run anymore?

avermedia gl310 usb connected.

my current software =

windows 1 pro

the current problem =

driver programme is not recconized.

webcam , mic etc or working fine.

I tried each solution that i can find on the windows helper and in these community guid lines.

from searching to a new windows update tot re rolle a prev build.

tried to solve the hardware solution helper from windows,

unistaller the programe en reinstaller.

windows power shell (admin)

tried to search for a fault in there => no solution

(all programmes work's fine)

The best part of this problem is ,

when i tried the avermedia on a other pc with exact the same windows build etc.. i works fine.

i also have contacted avemedia directly to ask whate i could do with this problem.

here is the communication :

Thank you for choosing AVerMedia.

Hello ilo,

May we know below:

1)RECentral or OBS? If you use OBS, please use OBS 32bit
    2)Have you tried uninstall application software, and install the latest application software, driver, and firmware?
    3)Do you mean you update Window 10 recently? We receive some users application software face issue after his Windows10 was patched by Windows update KB4100347. Please remove B4100347 or roll back to previous system.

FYI
    How to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 to fix downloads and installs issues

https://pureinfotech.com/

How to Roll Back or Uninstall a Problematic Windows Update

https://www.howtogeek.com/

How to Roll Back Builds and Uninstall Updates on Windows 10

https://www.howtogeek.com/

Best Regards

AVerMedia Support
    Dear.
    I have been using the lgp310 lite for over a year on windows 10 without any issue.
    Since yesterday there was a auto windows update.
    Now the device is not detected.
    It say's run programme is not detected (under devices)
    I tried to reinstalle the programme without any succes.
    The recentral boots up. But no device is detected.
    I tried new cable's etc. Without any succes.

Kind regards

-----------------------

Dear ilo,

Yes. That's why we mention Window updated. If you update window 10 recently, the updated file KB4100347 may cause that issue. Please chek if the file exists. If it's true you can remove KB4100347 or roll back to previous system.

Best Regards

AVerMedia Support

---------------------------------------------

Now in my opinion the programe should work ether if it is a older or new version of windows.

Can some 1 pleas help me out with this problem?

That would be much appreciated

Kind regards

:)

ilo172, Sep 18, 2018

2. In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2018
  4. driver programme not found

Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

driver programme not found

1. driver programme not found - Similar Threads - driver programme found

2. No Drivers found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Drivers found: I bought a new SSD old one gone and I'm trying to install Windows but no media drivers are foundI currently don't have a single OS on my Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-drivers-found/40d3290c-2b07-4abd-a8e3-2115c6158476
  3. No Drivers found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Drivers found: I bought a new SSD old one gone and I'm trying to install Windows but no media drivers are foundI currently don't have a single OS on my Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-drivers-found/40d3290c-2b07-4abd-a8e3-2115c6158476
  4. No driver found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No driver found: I purchased Windows 11- the physical usb. When I get to the installation page it shows I have no available drivers to select for install. I have tried changing boot settings in BIOS, different usb ports, activating in command prompts and nothing seems to work. Any ideas whats...
  5. No driver found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No driver found: I purchased Windows 11- the physical usb. When I get to the installation page it shows I have no available drivers to select for install. I have tried changing boot settings in BIOS, different usb ports, activating in command prompts and nothing seems to work. Any ideas whats...
  6. Audio driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver not found: So i recenlty put windows 10 onto a 2010 macbook pro and as expected there were some problems. I solved most of these but I cant fix an audio issue. It says No audio output device is installed. I have tried a bunch of videos and have tried plugging in headphones and cant here...
  7. Driver not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver not found: So I have in my pc a Samsung ssd 850 evo and a toshiba hdwd120. Now when I see the properties of my local disk (c:) it tells my under hardware that both are working. Here my question: now do I know what files are on the ssd and what on the hdd? submitted by /u/Droid-J9...
  8. Driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver not found: Please let me know the Android drivers for Windows 10 Pro N version. If the link for the Android driver to download will be helpful. please don't share the Media feature pack link as i tried that too. i can't connect my Android mobile to the system due to this driver not...
  9. No driver found?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No driver found?: Hi, macbook pro user on bootcamp windows 10. I can’t connect to wifi and when i troubleshoot it says it cannot find a driver, and when i check network adapters in device management there is no driver there at all. How can i get a driver or how can i fix this issue and connect...
  10. programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"