Windows 10: driver removal

Discus and support driver removal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to remove my video drivers so I can install new ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by markthodeson, Sep 29, 2018.

1. driver removal

I am trying to remove my video drivers so I can install new ones

:)

markthodeson, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 29, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused driver removal :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 29, 2018
  4. driver removal

Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

driver removal

1. driver removal - Similar Threads - driver removal

2. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  3. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  4. Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?: HelloI was running through some Windows updates and came across optional updates, I mostly ignored them for most of the time they're optional for a reason, but today, I was a little bit curious and saw one of the optional driver updates for my bluetooth device so I put it on...
  5. Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?

Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?: HelloI was running through some Windows updates and came across optional updates, I mostly ignored them for most of the time they're optional for a reason, but today, I was a little bit curious and saw one of the optional driver updates for my bluetooth device so I put it on...
  6. Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How remove firmware device driver that is causing blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How remove firmware device driver that is causing blue screen: Hi teamI notice that I had a firmware device driver update to install so I restarted PC from porperties to proceed with update When PC restarts after restarting a couple of times noticing it's trying repair and then try's to install and after this I get blue screen stop...
  8. How remove firmware device driver that is causing blue screen

How remove firmware device driver that is causing blue screen: Hi teamI notice that I had a firmware device driver update to install so I restarted PC from porperties to proceed with update When PC restarts after restarting a couple of times noticing it's trying repair and then try's to install and after this I get blue screen stop...
  9. How remove firmware device driver that is causing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?: I tried to reinstall Win10 on an 8-year old Lenovo laptop. Downloaded an iso image from microsoft, put on a usb drive and booted from it. The setup program said there was no disk driver for my laptop!Desperate, I found another such Win10 USB drive that I made 2-3 years ago...