Windows 10: Driver replacement

Discus and support Driver replacement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've recently built a gaming PC and I've had notifications popping up saying no amd driver software installed. When i look in device manager under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJ.75, Nov 21, 2018.

1. CJ.75 Win User

Driver replacement

So I've recently built a gaming PC and I've had notifications popping up saying no amd driver software installed. When i look in device manager under display adaptors it says I've got an "amd radeon(tm) RX vega 11 garphics" installed however it has an error code 43 next to it. However i also have my graphics card driver that i downloaded underneath that, so i assumed the pop up was for my motherboard graphics (if that's a thing) so i downloaded the driver to my AMD socket AM4 X470 motherboard however it is not showing up under display adaptors. I,m very confused and could use someone who knows what they are doing help me out. (maybe i need to replace the driver?)

:)

CJ.75, Nov 21, 2018

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Driver replacement

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Driver replacement 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Driver replacement 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Driver replacement

1. Driver replacement - Similar Threads - Driver replacement

2. AMD drivers replaced by windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD drivers replaced by windows update: Hi,I' m having the same problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-keep-disabling-my-amd-drivers/4800d7dc-4d7a-4e32-a9fb-c735c4e572faIt´s been more than a year. Is there a permanent fix for this?TIA...
  3. AMD drivers replaced by windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD drivers replaced by windows update: Hi,I' m having the same problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-keep-disabling-my-amd-drivers/4800d7dc-4d7a-4e32-a9fb-c735c4e572faIt´s been more than a year. Is there a permanent fix for this?TIA...
  4. AMD drivers replaced by windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  6. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  7. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

8. Why does Update remove my factory Dolby Surround drivers and replace them with generic 2.0...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does Update remove my factory Dolby Surround drivers and replace them with generic 2.0...: ---What the deal is- SO- Microsoft update has been removing my mobo's Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi factory correct Dolby Surround drivers and replacing them with generic 2.0 drivers for years now and I need it to stop doing this. Why Microsoft would just modify my mobo as...
  9. Why does Update remove my factory Dolby Surround drivers and replace them with generic 2.0...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Update remove my factory Dolby Surround drivers and replace them with generic 2.0...: ---What the deal is- SO- Microsoft update has been removing my mobo's Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi factory correct Dolby Surround drivers and replacing them with generic 2.0 drivers for years now and I need it to stop doing this. Why Microsoft would just modify my mobo as...
  10. Why does Update remove my factory Dolby Surround drivers and replace them with generic 2.0...