Windows 10: Driver reset problems.

Discus and support Driver reset problems. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all, recently I started get driver errors, all starting after a single memory overload crash. I deleted some stuff then it worked for another... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by [Andrew][P], Jan 21, 2019.

1. Driver reset problems.

Hello all, recently I started get driver errors, all starting after a single memory overload crash. I deleted some stuff then it worked for another full day then got much worse. (It starting giving me windows full of source code when I opened some apps) So i just decided to reset drives because I didn't have anything important on the computer. It started by sitting at 95g of reinstalling windows, and I fixed that off this forum, but now, in the sign in screen, its acting up again. Its "Administrator" account but when I click the "sign in" button, it says "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.". The problem with this is that I dont have a system admin that I know of. I'm not able to do much from the screen I'm currently on other ease of access and power. Let me know of anything that I can do to fix this. Thanks in advance!

:)

[Andrew][P], Jan 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 21, 2019
  3. ATI Radeon HD 6950 - FPS Problems

500mhz under 3d? wow that is an strange problem. and in 2d does it goes to 250?

Anyway I would suggest doing this if not tried: driver resets to default *Smile Driver reset problems. :) this solve a few problem for me in the past.

ChristTheGreat, Jan 21, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Driver reset problems.

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Driver reset problems.

1. Driver reset problems. - Similar Threads - Driver reset problems

2. Reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset problem: So i have reseted my PC and now i have a problem, when i go try loging in to the User it says The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, User profile cannot be loaded. When i try to go into the account with safe mode, the white screen comes on. I have tried to fix...
  3. Reset Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Problem: My lenovo laptop is been stuck on resetting for a while. It was doing fine but now it has been stuck on 64% for a while and the Lenovo Logo screen keeps reloading on the screen. It displays “Lenovo” then says “Welcome” then it shows the blue screen with the percentage 64%...
  4. Reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset problem: So I'm planning on resetting my windows 10 lite pc and I can't see the recovery option in the settings is there any solutions on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-problem/54af7b3d-622a-4422-b662-b6cfd29ca0d2
  5. Resetting Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resetting Drivers: Recently I've been using the hotkey to reset drivers Windows + Shift + Ctrl + B to reset my GPU driver for an issue I encounter frequently. For the past few months, it's worked with no problems. The screen flashes black, I hear a beep, and the driver resets; however, a few...
  6. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting problem: While resetting my pc,it says "fail to reset ur pc,no changes were made". I have a slow net connection so i cant download iso files..what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-problem/84a5323e-f026-40c1-8c73-eab778f25ffd
  7. Problems Reseting

Problems Reseting: I am having problems resetting my computer. I first set the resetting options like Clear All Drives and stuff and click the reset button. My screen then brings me to Advanced Startup screen to select more options to reset. After that, I am brought to the Resetting screen...
  8. Driver Problems since reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Problems since reset: Hi, after reseting my Laptop i now have a myriad of issues. the problems i noticed: -multiple blue-screeen crashes with different error codes but all related to drivers -100% CPU usage of System interupts when i start my PC, lasts for ca. 20 seconds - Windows update 1903...
  9. Reset Problem

Reset Problem: I am trying to reset my computer and remove everything but not clear the drive. I have gone through settings and selected this option but after I hit it this blue box pops up and says "This will take a few minutes then your computer will reset." After this pops up I am still...
  10. reset problem

reset problem: Every program, which has a world ‘reset’ closes automatically. It happens also when I write this world in Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/reset-problem/fc609e5e-2239-4ff5-a86e-60ac66a2223f