Windows 10: Driver ROOT\SAMPLE\0000

Discus and support Driver ROOT\SAMPLE\0000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is showing as a defective driver in my system, how do I fix the problem. Did a search and cannot find any matches? This showed up after 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WILLIAMCOSNER1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Driver ROOT\SAMPLE\0000

This is showing as a defective driver in my system, how do I fix the problem. Did a search and cannot find any matches? This showed up after 1903 update.

Thanks Bill

:)

WILLIAMCOSNER1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Device ROOT\JUNGO\0000 was migrated. What does this mean

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Event ID 440 usually means that the log file is damaged and cannot be used. As you mentioned that you got an error message: Device root/JUNGO/0000 was migrated, I would suggest you to download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and
    install it again. Also please help us with the following information so that we have a better understanding of the issue:

1. Which version of Windows 10 are you using?
    Note: To check the version of windows, open run dialog box (by pressing Windows key + R) and type “Winver”.

1. What is the make and model number of 3D scanner?
    2. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

You can also try to update the drivers from device manager. Here is an article with the instruction:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Please write back so that we can help you.

Naresh_K, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Device ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000

I was viewing my laptops Device Manager when I notice a category that I didn't see before

>Other Devices

> Unknown Device (unknown Properties Device ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000)

Information

Last Device Instance Id: ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000

Class Guid: {624E2BE2-3C4C-4303-8CC7-8C318F348D03}

Location Path:

Migration Rank: 0x0

Present: true

I was unable to update driver because the driver name was NULL.

Can anyone provide me feedback on this issue.

Thank you.

Yankeelady811, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Driver ROOT\SAMPLE\0000

Device ROOT\RDPBUS\0000 was started

Hi

Please can anyone tell me why this was started at a time when my PC was turned off? Do I have a problem?

Thank you.

d

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP

Date: 10/11/2018 22:52:47

Event ID: 410

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords:

User: SYSTEM

Computer:

Description:

Device ROOT\RDPBUS\0000 was started.

Driver Name: rdpbus.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Service: rdpbus

TenuousAnimal21, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Driver ROOT\SAMPLE\0000

1. Driver ROOT\SAMPLE\0000 - Similar Threads - Driver ROOTSAMPLE0000

2. My laptop battery driver keep crashing. Help Me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop battery driver keep crashing. Help Me.: Hi. So I am using acer laptop and am using wondow 10 for more than 5 years. My battery never gave me any problem until two weeks. I got my laptop checked in case it's charging socket got damaged or charger is defected. . There was no problem So the problem is. I plugged in my...
  3. How do I know if my laptop has faulty drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if my laptop has faulty drivers?: Hello, I have been getting this certain problem from my laptop and I cant seem to fix it. Every time I would open my laptop and open an application, the whole laptop would freeze then the sound would play this corrupted sound and then when it unfreezes, the wifi is gone and I...
  4. How do I know if my laptop has faulty drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know if my laptop has faulty drivers?: Hello, I have been getting this certain problem from my laptop and I cant seem to fix it. Every time I would open my laptop and open an application, the whole laptop would freeze then the sound would play this corrupted sound and then when it unfreezes, the wifi is gone and I...
  5. Windows 11 driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 driver issue: When i was using my laptopasus rog strix g16 suddenly audio stopped working i checked device manger there was nothing wrong with any device so i did restart and after restart i wasn't able to enter windows and error appeared your credentials could not be verified when i was...
  6. Windows 11 driver issue

Windows 11 driver issue: When i was using my laptopasus rog strix g16 suddenly audio stopped working i checked device manger there was nothing wrong with any device so i did restart and after restart i wasn't able to enter windows and error appeared your credentials could not be verified when i was...
  7. realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.: realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop... everything works when i connect my headphones. I've tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager. I've tried installing the drivers form realteks website as well as from lenovos driver website for my...
  8. realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.

realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.: realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop... everything works when i connect my headphones. I've tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager. I've tried installing the drivers form realteks website as well as from lenovos driver website for my...
  9. driver de som desativados, como reativar ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver de som desativados, como reativar ?: Meu notebook samsung não reconhece a versão instalada do windows de fábrica e desativou o windows defender e drivers como o de som https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-de-som-desativados-como-reativar/6ca44663-dc48-47a9-bb7c-52e391cfad84
  10. driver de som desativados, como reativar ?

driver de som desativados, como reativar ?: Meu notebook samsung não reconhece a versão instalada do windows de fábrica e desativou o windows defender e drivers como o de som https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-de-som-desativados-como-reativar/6ca44663-dc48-47a9-bb7c-52e391cfad84

Users found this page by searching for:

1. root display 0000

2. lenovo ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000

3. ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000 lenovo