Windows 10: Driver San Fransisco.

Discus and support Driver San Fransisco. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased this game for my PC. I didn't expect this much hassle. The support team tried helping by giving me ideas on how to go about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drekensol, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Drekensol Win User

Driver San Fransisco.

I recently purchased this game for my PC. I didn't expect this much hassle. The support team tried helping by giving me ideas on how to go about fixing the issue. I updated my windows, updated my software, made my video card up to date, and deleted my temp files. They even wanted me to disable my antivirus which I tried just to run the program, but will not leave it off because my last computer went thru cpu meltdown the last time I didn't keep up on the antivirus software. They then proceeded to ask my build and for info which I gave them. they then told me to reinstall the Microsoft visual C++ which I did for all that were on my PC according to the advice. They then asked me to check sfc /scannow which there were no errors. I would like to find a way to play this game because I watched some gaming videos and found it interesting and bought it for Christmas. This is the hardest game to install and get running. It seems to try to run most recently with showing some type of load screen which I got in compatibility of windows 7 low resolution and even tried it with one screen only which I don't even have to do that for most of my games from 98. Before it would flash on then off screen really quick crashing in the background. What else is there to do? Any ideas? They sent me to you.

Processor AMD FXtm-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
    Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎12/‎30/‎2020
    OS build 19042.685
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 1060

:)

Drekensol, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Lebowski Win User

Driver: San Francisco

Played the original to death on the Playstation and had alot of fun with it. Tried the next one and it was a major step down imo and didn't try any others after that.

Looking forward to San Fransisco though. Very glad they decided on having a cockpit view it really adds another degree of immersion to any driving game.

I yearn for an open world driving game with GT Legends style physics and decent graphics. I doubt it will be like that but as long as it isn't too arcadey I won't mind.

Lebowski, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Sonicboom Win User
    Sonicboom, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Kistel Win User

Driver San Fransisco.

[FS][US]   Sapphire HD 6950 2GB with Bios switch

San Fransisco bay area.

Kistel, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Driver San Fransisco.

1. Driver San Fransisco. - Similar Threads - Driver San Fransisco

2. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  3. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  4. seng san

in Windows 10 Gaming
    seng san: code of conduct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seng-san/c7cfd9f9-9371-4229-a62b-33755a14d40c
  5. seng san

seng san: code of conduct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seng-san/c7cfd9f9-9371-4229-a62b-33755a14d40c
  6. seng san

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. GTA San Andreas crashes

GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  8. Driver San Francisco Game Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver San Francisco Game Issue: Hello, recently I have installed Driver san francisco, whenever I launch up the game, it doesnt like show the game itself, but when I go to task manager, its seen in background processes. Im really confused and I do not know whats going on here, so please lmk asap if you have...
  9. Driver San Francisco Game Issue

Driver San Francisco Game Issue: Hello, recently I have installed Driver san francisco, whenever I launch up the game, it doesnt like show the game itself, but when I go to task manager, its seen in background processes. Im really confused and I do not know whats going on here, so please lmk asap if you have...
  10. GTA San Andreas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas: When I load up the game, the main menu is fine but when the game starts all the textures are plain solid coloursCJ's face is one solid colour with no features and his top is a solid black colour etc. Ive tried uninstalling drivers, updating driver, uninstalling and...