Windows 10: driver scanning

Discus and support driver scanning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have laptop Dell inspiron with Windows 10 version. When using my laptop suddenly screen became bright and all operation stopped. Then made power off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HubertD'souza, May 7, 2021.

1. driver scanning

I have laptop Dell inspiron with Windows 10 version. When using my laptop suddenly screen became bright and all operation stopped. Then made power off again made on but error message appeared Drivers power state failure. Then in notifications scan drivers appeared. Please let me know how to solve the issue. Thanks Hubert

:)

HubertD'souza, May 7, 2021

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 7, 2021
  3. touchpad driver update

Hi Chandrahasan,

Incompatible device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the touchpad driver, then follow these steps to check if the issue is driver related:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, May 7, 2021
  4. driver scanning

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 7, 2021
Thema:

driver scanning

1. driver scanning - Similar Threads - driver scanning

2. I need help my wof drivers have an issue i tried restarting and dmsi commands and sfc scan now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help my wof drivers have an issue i tried restarting and dmsi commands and sfc scan now: so one day i was putting my windows pc to sleep and it was taking a bit and i had to run so i powered it off from the pc button whcih shut it down. Fast forward a day and the icons are becoming rectangles, the pc is slow, etc. what do i do?? theres a notification saying it...
  3. I need help my wof drivers have an issue i tried restarting and dmsi commands and sfc scan now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help my wof drivers have an issue i tried restarting and dmsi commands and sfc scan now: so one day i was putting my windows pc to sleep and it was taking a bit and i had to run so i powered it off from the pc button whcih shut it down. Fast forward a day and the icons are becoming rectangles, the pc is slow, etc. what do i do?? theres a notification saying it...
  4. Can't switch on memory integrity despite scan showing no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch on memory integrity despite scan showing no incompatible drivers: Can't switch on memory integrity despite scan showing no incompatible drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-on-memory-integrity-despite-scan/d21e8eef-fa86-4cf1-a007-8cac0fbe5b73
  5. Can't switch on memory integrity despite scan showing no incompatible drivers

Can't switch on memory integrity despite scan showing no incompatible drivers: Can't switch on memory integrity despite scan showing no incompatible drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-on-memory-integrity-despite-scan/d21e8eef-fa86-4cf1-a007-8cac0fbe5b73
  6. Check incompatible device system drivers for HVCI and K-CET using Memory integrity Scan Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check incompatible device system drivers for HVCI and K-CET using Memory integrity Scan Tool: Few Windows 11 users have an issue enabling Core isolation or Memory integrity due to incompatible device system drivers.Technical Level: BasicTools needed hvciscan_amd64.exeStep 1Download the Memory integrity scan tool from this link and Step 2copy this hvciscan_amd64.exe...
  7. Check incompatible device system drivers for HVCI and K-CET using Memory integrity Scan Tool

Check incompatible device system drivers for HVCI and K-CET using Memory integrity Scan Tool: Few Windows 11 users have an issue enabling Core isolation or Memory integrity due to incompatible device system drivers.Technical Level: BasicTools needed hvciscan_amd64.exeStep 1Download the Memory integrity scan tool from this link and Step 2copy this hvciscan_amd64.exe...
  8. Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1: I am unable to run printer set up for Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan in my desktop windows 8.1 OS. Pls, provide me the driver for that printer...
  9. Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1

Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan driver for windows 8.1: I am unable to run printer set up for Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2778 Aio Printer, Copy, Scan in my desktop windows 8.1 OS. Pls, provide me the driver for that printer...
  10. Canon MF 244DW software for scan utility. Problems in driver installation .Windows 11...

Canon MF 244DW software for scan utility. Problems in driver installation .Windows 11...: I am unable to install the latest software available in the canon website for MF244DW image class printer & scanner. Though the driver for printer could be installed without any issue, the software for scan utility failed to install despite many attempts. Please...