Windows 10: Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error

Discus and support Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear, When I insert my SD card in my laptop, it doesn't pup up in my hardwares (it does in another devices). I can't fixed the problem, tried already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaleY, Oct 4, 2019.

1. LaleY Win User

Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error

Dear,

When I insert my SD card in my laptop, it doesn't pup up in my hardwares (it does in another devices). I can't fixed the problem, tried already software updates and fixing problem functionality in Windows.

See attachment.

Hope you guys have a solution for it.

Kind regards,
    Lale

:)

LaleY, Oct 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 4, 2019
  3. SD card reader problem after updating to Windows 10

After installing windows 10 my card reader will not oper but it does make noise like it is going to open but it doesn`t open it

sweetpee56, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error

SD card failure

Hi Andrew,

I would need to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you get a specific error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Did you try to run a full system scan using your anti-virus? Can you tell us the result?
    • Does your SD card has a write protection?

Meanwhile, you may try these troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Open Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot> Hardware and Devices> Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check SD Card in Disk Management.

1. Open Disk Management.
    2. Your SD card will appear as a removable disk.
    3. Check if it has a drive letter.
    4. If it does not show anything, right click the SD card and then select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
    5. Click “Add” and select a drive letter, then click “OK”.

Step 3: Update SD card driver.

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Find your SD card and right click it.
    3. Select Properties.
    4. Click the driver tab and then select Update Driver.

Note: You may need to use a keyboard and mouse to connect to your laptop to perform the said steps if it does not allow on tablet mode.

Raymond Ave, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error

1. Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error - Similar Threads - Driver Card doesn't

2. SD card drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card drivers: Hello,for some reason on my toughbook everytime I want to use the SD card slot I have to uninstall the SDA standard compliant SD host adapters under SD host adapters in device manager put the SD card in and scan for hardware changes. If i take the card out and then back in I...
  3. SD card drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card drivers: Hello,for some reason on my toughbook everytime I want to use the SD card slot I have to uninstall the SDA standard compliant SD host adapters under SD host adapters in device manager put the SD card in and scan for hardware changes. If i take the card out and then back in I...
  4. SD card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SD Card reader suddenly doesn't work.

SD Card reader suddenly doesn't work.: SD Card reader suddenly doesn't work. Keeps telling me to format. all cards work fine on other computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader-suddenly-doesnt-work/834125eb-b213-4150-a33d-e40c15ef2cff
  6. Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver SD Card doesn't work, code 10 error: Dear, When I insert my SD card in my laptop, it doesn't pup up in my hardwares (it does in another devices). I can't fixed the problem, tried already software updates and fixing problem functionality in Windows. See attachment. Hope you guys have a solution for it. Kind...
  7. micro sd card reading problem...code 10 on driver

micro sd card reading problem...code 10 on driver: my acer spin 1 does not recognize a micro sd card(128g) I bought for it. It works on other devices, cells, and it actually works when attached to a usb. i keep getting a code 10 error on sd controller driver. how do I fix this? I checked the driver and windows says its the...
  8. SD card driver not working

SD card driver not working: I am trying to transfer some files to an SD card, but it is not showing up in file explorer. When I check Device Manager, it says the driver for SD cards has been blocked from working, showing a code 48. However, if i try to update, it says I already have the best version of...
  9. sd card needs driver, driver error

sd card needs driver, driver error: I have a scandisk 128gb sd card I am trying to use on my tablet and it tells me driver error Anyone have any sugestions? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-needs-driver-driver-error/d9557594-692b-49c9-8a39-bca8f687db02
  10. SD card cannot start. Error Code 10.

SD card cannot start. Error Code 10.: I had bought a mini PC for my mom with Windows 10 Home installed on it. It had a SD card reader. I used a 128GB MicroSD card, which worked fine initially. Then comes Microsoft with their "Update first, ask questions later" policy. After a version update I see that the drive...
Tags: