Windows 10: driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

Discus and support driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 driver Sidewinder force feedback 2 available?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Janvan der Ent, Sep 5, 2020.

1. driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

Windows 10 driver Sidewinder force feedback 2 available?

:)

Janvan der Ent, Sep 5, 2020
  2. GregH Win User

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

The MS Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 definitely works perfectly in Windows 10. Plug and play, no additional drivers required. You can take it one HUGE step further though and download "FS Force" software, a small program (around $34) which takes the force feedback from this stick to another level. So many years old, yet puts most modern sticks to absolute shame.

GregH, Sep 5, 2020
  3. how to install sidewinder force feedback 2 in windows 10

where do i find the link to install sidewinder force feedback 2 controller in windows 10

zeffwolfowich, Sep 5, 2020
  4. driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

how to install sidewinder force feedback 2 in windows 10

Hello,

For more information regarding Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Game Controller on Windows 10, you may check this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

1. driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10 - Similar Threads - driver sidewinder force

2. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  4. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply: Hi, Can anyone with a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 check for me if the stick has a switching power supply? That is to say, has a power supply which works on 110v and 220v electrical grids. I bought one from auction and only realised afterwards that the stick is from...
  5. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10: I have a question for Microsoft driver developers, if they exist. My joystick Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro can´t run on Windows 10. Why? Probably Microsoft developed the best joystick of the world for flight simulation, with force feedback and with many...
  6. DRIVER FOR SIDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO FOR WIN10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER FOR SIDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO FOR WIN10 PRO: HI I NEED THE DRIVER FOR WIN 10 PRO NEED FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR SEDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-sidewinder-force-feedback-pro-for-win10/fc510a7e-ad49-4695-ab27-0c6820f6daa3
  7. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  8. Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?: Does anyone know if they work/detect under windows 10? I have a force feedback 2 joystick and also the force feedback wheel. They are years old but still work just great on my windows 7 rig. Would be fantastic if they useable in windows 10 too 9244
  9. MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel

MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel: Just curious, do the MS force feedback wheel and joystick (USB versions) work / get recognised by windows 10? Hope they don't need drivers installed or tracked down. It's old abandoned peripherals (shame) so can understand if they don't. But I was curious if anyone else uses...
  10. MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel: I still have my MS Sidewinder Force Feedback peripherals (joystick and wheel). Both are the later USB revisions. They worked to perfection on Windows 7 (just plug and play) but do they work/get recognised by Windows 10? The way my machine is setup it will be quite an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com