Windows 10: Driver signature

Discus and support Driver signature in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please I need urgent help My Dell pc would not boot into windows 10 because the driver signature enforcement is on, So I have bypassed it numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DelightN, Oct 1, 2018.

1. DelightN Win User

Driver signature

Please I need urgent help

My Dell pc would not boot into windows 10 because the driver signature enforcement is on, So I have bypassed it numerous times (Advanced options> troubleshoot> Startup settings> Restart> Startup settings menu> F7)

But now after I click on Restart, the PC restarts instead of showing the menu so that I can disable driver signature enforcement.

I also tried using command prompt all to no avail. Please consider as urgent.

:)

DelightN, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

disable driver signature enforcement

Hi Barbara,

To resolve this issue, let's use the command prompt to disable driver signature enforcement permanently on your computer. To disable, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the results.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • On the command prompt, enter bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Doing this step will disable driver signature enforcement permanently and will make your computer vulnerable to driver issues.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    How to disable driver signature enforcement permenently.

Hi Ashan,

Driver Signature Enforcement is one of the security features that we make to make sure that only signed drivers can load on your system. Take note that disabling driver signature enforcement will install drivers that weren’t officially signed. To disable
    driver signature enforcement permanently, you can follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated Command Prompt. To do this, press the Windows
      key, type Command Prompt, press right click on the
      Command Prompt and select Run
      as administrator.
    • Type or paste the following:

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
    • Restart your computer.

If you want to enable the driver signature enforcement, just follow the steps above and type or paste the following:

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks off

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 1, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

Driver signature

Disabling driver signature enforcement

Hi Fabio,

Driver Signature Enforcement is one of the security features that we make to make sure that only signed drivers can load on your system. Note that disabling driver signature enforcement will install drivers that weren’t officially signed. Install only the
    drivers you trust. Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Update & security >
      Recovery
      > Advanced startup > Restart now.
    • Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings
      > Restart > F7 or 7.

Once it restarts, you may now install any third party drivers. Note that the next time you device restarts, driver signature enforcement will be enabled again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Driver signature

1. Driver signature - Similar Threads - Driver signature

2. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  3. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  4. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and shows error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and shows error...: This happened yesterday morning when I initially turned on my laptop, the laptop would just not boot windows and only throw me into a Blue Screen of Death error code of whose was 0xc000021a. Something similar to this had happened to me a few years ago as well so I knew if I...
  6. Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and shows error...

Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and shows error...: This happened yesterday morning when I initially turned on my laptop, the laptop would just not boot windows and only throw me into a Blue Screen of Death error code of whose was 0xc000021a. Something similar to this had happened to me a few years ago as well so I knew if I...
  7. Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and shows error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and error 0xc000021a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and error 0xc000021a...: This happened this morning when I initially turned on my laptop, the laptop would just not boot windows and only throw me into a Blue Screen of Death error code of whose was 0xc000021a. Something similar to this had happened to me a few years ago as well so I knew if I just...
  9. Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and error 0xc000021a...

Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and error 0xc000021a...: This happened this morning when I initially turned on my laptop, the laptop would just not boot windows and only throw me into a Blue Screen of Death error code of whose was 0xc000021a. Something similar to this had happened to me a few years ago as well so I knew if I just...
  10. Windows 10 Home only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and error 0xc000021a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging