Windows 10: Driver Signing Problems

Discus and support Driver Signing Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I use a Corsair VOID PRO Wireless Gaming Headset and i have to keep the driver enforcement disabled in order to use this device because of an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gamingfrog18, Feb 17, 2019.

  1. Driver Signing Problems


    Hello, I use a Corsair VOID PRO Wireless Gaming Headset and i have to keep the driver enforcement disabled in order to use this device because of an error message with the Code 52 Error that began to show up after Windows 10 updated one night on its own. However I then cannot use certain applications/games that have software that require the driver enforcement enabled. Can someone help?

    :)
     
    gamingfrog18, Feb 17, 2019
    #1

  2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

    Black Ice:

    It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

    So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

    Thanks for your feedback.
     
    crchickadee, Feb 17, 2019
    #2
  3. jimhoyle Win User
    How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?


    I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

    Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

    Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

    However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

    I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

    What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.
     
    jimhoyle, Feb 17, 2019
    #3
  4. erocker Win User

    Driver Signing Problems

    ATI Driver install problems

    It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

    It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.
     
    erocker, Feb 17, 2019
    #4
Thema:

Driver Signing Problems

Loading...
  1. Driver Signing Problems - Similar Threads - Driver Signing Problems

  2. Sign in problem

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in problem: I accidently deleted my user account from my laptop. And then after restarting i seen that the old account still in my sign in screen. I tried to recover from troubleshoot. But i didn’t see my old account in "net user" command in command prompt. Note: Sorry for grammatical...
  3. Sign-in Problem

    in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Problem: I need help. I wanted to reset my pc to be brand new because, my wifi was giving troubles and I thought it was my pc and indeed it was. So I deleted everything on my C:drive and later on I remembered there is something as factory reset. But I was too late to cancel the option...
  4. sign in problem

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in problem: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account as it generates an error code i also can't access my computer settings and start menu what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/97c83323-ac7b-4051-8420-d3948ee6c7e4
  5. sign in problem

    in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in problem: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account as it generates an error code i also can't access my computer settings and start menu what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/97c83323-ac7b-4051-8420-d3948ee6c7e4
  6. sign in problems

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in problems: hi. dumb teenager here.i had deleted my microsoft account at march,and the account was deleted at may.after may i have remade a new account,using the same gmail i used with the old one which i deleted.but now alot of microsoft apps,some of which have been able to sign in and...
  7. sign in problem

    in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sign in problem: Forgot pin option dissapeared after challenge phase came up. No other sign in options available on screen. Is there a way to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/ad9bc914-251c-44b1-8edd-3203ad4997a4
  8. Sign in problem

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in problem: I am entering correct password but it showing incorrect password . Earlier i am able to login with my password but now showing error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/9efce397-70f8-45c1-9e4a-d780b9475391
  9. Sign-in problem

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in problem: I had two users on Windows 10, like "admin" and "user1". I changed the name of "user1". After restarting, only "admin" user appears in sign-in page. I don't have the password for "admin". I have tried to restore windows but it requires the password for "admin". What should I...
  10. Sign in Problems

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in Problems: Sign in problems. I get the picture screen with my username. Next line is "The username or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK. On the bottom left there are 2 usernames both are the same (my username) I then have to click the top one to log on. How do I get rid of...