Windows 10: Driver/Software issues??

Discus and support Driver/Software issues?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently been experiencing some problems. When I attempt to left click on my network settings on the taskbar, or left click the volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/amoslcy, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Driver/Software issues??

Hi, I have recently been experiencing some problems. When I attempt to left click on my network settings on the taskbar, or left click the volume settings, nothing pops up. I also cant right click any of my shortcuts that I have pinned to my task bar, only available to right click everything else. Could anyone provide some help? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/amoslcy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/amoslcy, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Driver/Software issues??

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Driver/Software issues?? [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Driver/Software issues??

1. Driver/Software issues?? - Similar Threads - Driver Software issues

2. Update driver software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update driver software: I try to update my Bluetooth portable device to MTB USB device but It was showing Window found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it MTP USB device The system cannot find the path specified If you know the manufacturer of your...
  3. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  4. Software issues .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software issues .: Hey, I have a emachine desktop that's running windows 7 and I want to currently upgrade to windows 10. The problem is that I encounter issues like when I try to update it through the media tool, it'll process and grab all necessary0 files for that download then it'll take me...
  5. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: so, a while back I took some steps to speed up my computer, minor things that didn't really matter, of these things were smooth scrolling, gif autoplay, and higher quality text was turned off all at once and I to this day have found no way to reverse it, all of the things I...
  6. Possible software/driver display issue - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible software/driver display issue - Windows 10: Hi, I recently built a computer. Since installation, I have had problems with display/graphics. To confirm, I have tried a different display source and tried changing the HDMI/DP cables with no success. My display is showing jaggy/pixelated text and any kind of heading on...
  7. "Generic Software Component" driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Generic Software Component" driver issue: I was using Driver Easy to install some drivers related to my motherboard and chipset, but when I go to try and install them driver easy says my current drivers are as old as 2006, and are simply named "Generic Software Component" and none of those show up in device manager,...
  8. software issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    software issue: after new 1903 software updating iam facing a problem, night light is not working plsssss help me anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-issue/8379d5be-f245-461f-9874-2f0973e411e2
  9. Software issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software issues: I recently tried to download and install some software from this site Worldwide Military Personnel and Unit Database Secure Software Installation Instructions 98 Million listings added since 04 July 1988. Active Military, Former Service, Military Family Members. I...
  10. Ethernet adapter hardware or software/driver issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter hardware or software/driver issue?: I'm currently getting a strange issue with the on-board ethernet adapter on my older secondary system I use in the living room that I use for mainly just desktop apps. Before upgrading to Windows 10 pro x64 yesterday I was running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on this system and...