Windows 10: driver Sony ICD-SX20 per Windows 10

Discus and support driver Sony ICD-SX20 per Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ho sostituito il vecchio PC dotato di Windows XP pro con un nuovo PC dotato di Windows 10. da allora non riesco più a collegare il registratore. come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by erminioDL, Jan 27, 2021.

1. erminioDL Win User

driver Sony ICD-SX20 per Windows 10

ho sostituito il vecchio PC dotato di Windows XP pro con un nuovo PC dotato di Windows 10. da allora non riesco più a collegare il registratore.

come posso risolvere il problema? dove posso trovare i driver del registratore per Windows 10? in alternativa quale programma posso utilizzare per risolvere il problema?

grazie

:)

erminioDL, Jan 27, 2021

2. Driver Help For Sony ICD-SX46 Voice Recorder Windows 10

Sony Voice Recorder ICD-PX720 are there drivers in Windows 10 for this recorder

Keith TaylorTF, Jan 27, 2021
  3. driver for icd-p520

Hi, I'm Bianca, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft, an expert and a Microsoft user like you. I'm happy to assist you.

Drivers are provided and can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website and unfortunately your Sony recorder is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest that you contact Sony to ask support on how this can work on Windows 10.

For more information, check this link:

https://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/support/d...

#BiancaB14, Jan 27, 2021
  4. jac_777 Win User

driver for icd-p520

Hi, I've a question: it's possible to find a driver (for Windows 10) for this device: ICD-P520, a Sony recorder

Thanks

jac_777, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

1. driver Sony ICD-SX20 per Windows 10 - Similar Threads - driver Sony ICD

2. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  3. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  4. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for sony projector: I bought an old but out of box Sony projector. I'm unable to connect it to my windows 10 pc. I have an hdmi plugged in but so far I can't get anything displayed. The device is too old for Sony drivers so I was hoping a generic Microsoft driver would do the job . Suggestions ?...
  5. driver for sony projector

driver for sony projector: I bought an old but out of box Sony projector. I'm unable to connect it to my windows 10 pc. I have an hdmi plugged in but so far I can't get anything displayed. The device is too old for Sony drivers so I was hoping a generic Microsoft driver would do the job . Suggestions ?...
  6. driver for sony projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. driver for icd-p520

driver for icd-p520: Hi, I've a question: it's possible to find a driver for Windows 10 for this device: ICD-P520, a Sony recorder Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-icd-p520/5877b6c4-01d5-4a63-a40d-547d397540a2
  8. Windows 10 per to per network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 per to per network: I have setup a per to per windows 10 network. About every 2-3 weeks the drives disconnect on the workstations and have to re setup the mapping and the authorization. I looks like the admin logs out or disconnects or the authorization is lost. How can it be setup so the...
  9. Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in...

Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in...: Hi, I have a SONY ICD-P520 voice recorder. Not compatible with windows 10. As Sony page advices I installed Sound Organizer software and it runs, on W2007 compatibility mode. Problem is that computer detects de recorder and recorder detects computer but says " no controller",...
  10. SONY Handycam Driver

SONY Handycam Driver: SONY Handycam Driver DCR-TRV270E and DCR-TRV460E https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/sony-handycam-driver/a50841c5-9985-4e9c-91df-a12a5ed4b927