Windows 10: driver splitting when having family members logged on

Discus and support driver splitting when having family members logged on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1. how can i un-split it? i really need my disk C space 2.how can i delete the family account for good? i deleted it from the website but it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UniformBell1414, Aug 5, 2019.

1. driver splitting when having family members logged on

1. how can i un-split it?

i really need my disk C space

2.how can i delete the family account for good?

i deleted it from the website but it still shows up here

:)

UniformBell1414, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

fingergprint log-in for family member

Hi Kristi

Through Windows Hello, you may have your family members register different accounts with their fingerprints.

Once you are signed as the family account administrator, you may follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Family & other users.
    • Add people using the Your family, or Other users options. The only difference between the two is with family, you get an access to child controls, for monitoring and blocking content.

Once your child is logged into his or her own accounts, they can now set up their own
    Windows Hello log-in. Refer to the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Select Windows Hello.
    • Choose Fingerprint, then Set up.

After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Rey Cam, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Family Member Log In

Hi,

We need to clarify some information first for us to know what is causing the log-in issue of your family member. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you add the account of your family member to your laptop?
    • You mentioned that you've set up a new email account. When you added the new email account to your computer, did you add a new user account or did you just a edited an existing user account?
    • Does the issue also occur when you add non family member account to your computer?

It is possible that a service or program running in the background is hindering your family member from logging in to your PC. We recommend booting your computer to
    Safe mode with Networking for us to verify if the issue will occur while Windows 10 is running with only minimal
    drivers and services.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Aug 5, 2019
  4. LBKB Win User

driver splitting when having family members logged on

Family Member Log In

I set up a family member on Windows 10 following the instructions. The family member signed in and accepted being part of my family and shows up in my family online.

Now when that member tries to log in on my laptop, the screen says welcome and then immediately signs out. I've tried it multiple times and have set up a new email account each time with no luck.

LBKB, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

driver splitting when having family members logged on

1. driver splitting when having family members logged on - Similar Threads - driver splitting having

2. Family Member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Member: I created an email for my son under my account when he was born. Now that he's 9 and started using laptop I wanted for him to login to windows using his account. The problem is that his email is linked as a secondary email in my account so it doesn't let me add as a family...
  3. Family Member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Member: I created an email for my son under my account when he was born. Now that he's 9 and started using laptop I wanted for him to login to windows using his account. The problem is that his email is linked as a secondary email in my account so it doesn't let me add as a family...
  4. Family members not showing up on log-in screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family members not showing up on log-in screen.: A few days ago my son downloaded something and it somehow bypassed my approval for installation. My virus scan caught it and stopped it, but unfortunately I still started having errors. I restored to a week before it happened and I have logged in with no problems since.Today...
  5. Family members not showing up on log-in screen.

Family members not showing up on log-in screen.: A few days ago my son downloaded something and it somehow bypassed my approval for installation. My virus scan caught it and stopped it, but unfortunately I still started having errors. I restored to a week before it happened and I have logged in with no problems since.Today...
  6. Family Safety - having trouble adding a member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety - having trouble adding a member: When inviting my son to join my Family Safety group, he clicked the "accept now" button and this then signed him through to his own Microsoft account, where he could enter his password and accept. But when he tried to accept, it then just gave raise to a message which said:...
  7. Family Safety - having trouble adding a member

Family Safety - having trouble adding a member: When inviting my son to join my Family Safety group, he clicked the "accept now" button and this then signed him through to his own Microsoft account, where he could enter his password and accept. But when he tried to accept, it then just gave raise to a message which said:...
  8. Family Safety - having trouble adding a member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. Family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family members: I have added my wife as a family member and have received a notification that she has been added as a child. How can I correct it to an adult? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-members/88401424-5bce-403a-a5fe-c2dd9ac07f52
  10. Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on: hi - i recently purchased minecraft for my child - it shows on my list of installed apps and i can play on my log on, but when my son goes to his 'family member' logon minecraft is nowhere to be seen. How do i share the app across log ons? lisa...