Windows 10: Driver stopping working after reboot

Discus and support Driver stopping working after reboot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem: I have to uninstall the device in device manager and then reinstall it with the correct driver after a reboot even tough it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adriaan Zwemer, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Driver stopping working after reboot

Hello,

I have a problem: I have to uninstall the device in device manager and then reinstall it with the correct driver after a reboot even tough it worked before a reboot/restart.

I do not know how to solve this, so can someone help?

:)

Adriaan Zwemer, Mar 23, 2019

2. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Mar 23, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My buddy's girlfriend was having this problem with a lappy except multiple keys weren't working. She tried troubleshooting, cleaning, canned air, checking drivers, then she called me. I asked "have you tried rebooting it?" She sheepishly said "no", rebooted, and problem solved.

Reboot is #1 on "shit to do when something isn't right" list.

DonInKansas, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Driver stopping working after reboot

stopped working

Thank your for posting back, we already think that it was the graphic card driver. We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your graphic card driver and visit the manufacturer's website to check the latest driver of your graphic card.

We suggest that you follow this step on how to uninstall and reinstall driver:

• Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Driver stopping working after reboot

1. Driver stopping working after reboot - Similar Threads - Driver stopping working

2. Bluetooth devices stopped working after rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices stopped working after rebooting: Hi,Everytime after restarting the computer, the bluetooth devices stoped working. I am using a sony headset. In the settings page it shows that it is connected and it is playing sound but actually nothing comes out. Everytime I have to delete this device and repair it with...
  3. Bluetooth devices stopped working after rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices stopped working after rebooting: Hi,Everytime after restarting the computer, the bluetooth devices stoped working. I am using a sony headset. In the settings page it shows that it is connected and it is playing sound but actually nothing comes out. Everytime I have to delete this device and repair it with...
  4. mmc.exe stops working on reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mmc.exe stops working on reboots: I have no idea what it is but I found this error when I was checking on an update that did not install correctly. Apparently it has had the same error the last 3 times I have rebooted my PC but I did not now till I checked the log.Is this something that can be removed or...
  5. mmc.exe stops working on reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mmc.exe stops working on reboots: I have no idea what it is but I found this error when I was checking on an update that did not install correctly. Apparently it has had the same error the last 3 times I have rebooted my PC but I did not now till I checked the log.Is this something that can be removed or...
  6. mmc.exe stops working on reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows stopped working and reboot.

Windows stopped working and reboot.: Hello, I bought a new laptop recently and since 2 days I`m getting the following error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffc585312ee570, 0xfffff60db46bf750, 0xffffc5853fde1b20. A dump was saved in:...
  8. Headset mic only works briefly after driver installation, stops working after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic only works briefly after driver installation, stops working after reboot: I have a headset Razer Kraken X Lite new that is working on other devices both mic and audio but on windows the mic is not woking, I checked and windows detect the microphone when I test if it is capturing sound, it is set as the selected device, but still does not work. I...
  9. Many programs stopped working after reboot

Many programs stopped working after reboot: After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working Powershell: [ATTACH] Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows PowerShell failed with error 80090017. Windows Update [ATTACH] 0x80004003 SFC /scannow [ATTACH] Windows Resource...
  10. Realtek Audio Console works after installing drivers and stops working after reboot with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Console works after installing drivers and stops working after reboot with...: I've had problems with getting the Realtek Audio Console to work on my new laptop for a few months. Recently I found out, that if I reinstall the drivers by removing them, rebooting and installing them through Windows Update it works, and then the error "Can not connect to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers not loading after reboot