Windows 10: Driver store - am I totally off on this?

Discus and support Driver store - am I totally off on this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Simply put, is there a way to see what drivers are included in the Windows 10 driver store? Specifically, I'm trying to figure out what printer drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ctskifreak, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Driver store - am I totally off on this?

Simply put, is there a way to see what drivers are included in the Windows 10 driver store? Specifically, I'm trying to figure out what printer drivers are included by default.

submitted by /u/ctskifreak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ctskifreak, Mar 13, 2020

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 13, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Driver store - am I totally off on this?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Driver store - am I totally off on this?

1. Driver store - am I totally off on this? - Similar Threads - Driver store totally

2. ONE DRIVE-I want it TOTALLY OFF/and IN of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONE DRIVE-I want it TOTALLY OFF/and IN of my computer: ONE DRIVE-can't get rid of it and it is holding my genealogy program hostage to One Drive. I originally downloaded the "free" version and One Drive just started uploading photos and documents and of course, after the 1st free 15 GB....I received message to pay money to get...
  3. ONE DRIVE-I want it TOTALLY OFF/and IN of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE-I want it TOTALLY OFF/and IN of my computer: ONE DRIVE-can't get rid of it and it is holding my genealogy program hostage to One Drive. I originally downloaded the "free" version and One Drive just started uploading photos and documents and of course, after the 1st free 15 GB....I received message to pay money to get...
  4. ONE DRIVE-I want it TOTALLY OFF/and IN of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!: Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps because I don't want to reset my entire system....
  6. Few drivers totally missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Few drivers totally missing: I was having an issue with my PC so I performed a reset and now Bluetooth and Biometric Fingerprint are completely missing.I did a troubleshoot and it said my pc doesn't have bluetooth capabilities but I'm sure it has because I've been using it. I have tried so many things,...
  7. Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Total Corruption of drivers for external devices.: After recent "upgrade" unable to connect to most of my external devices. List includes; Canon T6 camera Canon T3i camera Uniden BC125AT radio scanner Also SD cards from cameras not recognized in computer slot. Control Panel - Devices...get message stating "..further...
  8. I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am totally upset with this Company, the games played are not fun. I am speaking of human...: Not happy with human game plan, why the email stop working. Then I have to be charged for getting it correct. Shame, shame, shame. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-totally-upset-with-this-company-the-games/1414fca3-a770-472b-b6b2-6e16ed4c348f
  9. Windows store and apps totally broken

Windows store and apps totally broken: Hi all, I'm writing because i've a problem with windows store and all the windows apps. One day all my windows apps stopped working, crashing on launch, so I tried to restore them from the "app properties" page, and they started working again for a while, but after 1 2 days...
  10. Windows App Store Total Failure

Windows App Store Total Failure: I am running Windows 10, 1909 build that came from an upgrade, to my knowledge. After every refresh, every clean install, the app store doesn't work. AT ALL. No store, no apps, not even the calculator works. Click, button depresses, no actions in the computer or event...