Windows 10: Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters

Discus and support Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I downloaded the Driver Store Explorer and ran it because I saw that the folder contained 12 Gb which I thought was entirely too much. I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bumboola, Jun 27, 2018.

1. bumboola Win User

Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters

I downloaded the Driver Store Explorer and ran it because I saw that the folder contained 12 Gb which I thought was entirely too much. I was able to delete about 1.4 GB but I have 13 instances of the Intel display adapters, all with the same driver number and release date and taking up close to 10 GB of space. I don't really believe that it is using 10 Gb of storage as I'm only down about 2 GB off my peak free space (6 months earlier) but the Explorer shows that it is. An earlier version of the driver was deleted. My question is that is this normal to have all these entries or could it have been a botched installation when my build changed to 1709 or 1803? I'm hesitant to touch any of them as the display is working perfectly and if something is not broken I tend not to fix it. I do like a lean and clean running PC though and was wondering if any of you have some insight int this.

Thanks

:)

bumboola, Jun 27, 2018

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 27, 2018
  3. microsoft display adapter

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

I suggest you to update the display adapters as below and check if it helps.

• Right Click Start button and choose Device Manager
    • Expand Display Adapters
    • Right Click Intel Display Driver and choose update driver software
    • Windows should automatically start downloading and installing new driver
    • Try and connect to Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters

Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters

1. Driver Store Explorer with multiple Intel display adapters - Similar Threads - Driver Store Explorer

2. Multiple display adapter sign in / adapter priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple display adapter sign in / adapter priority: Hi, I'm building a gaming PC with multiple displays and I can't choose which adapter to prioritize, even when I switch slots in the case. So I simply changed the main monitor in display settings for a work around, but now when I power on the PC and don't need the PC for...
  3. Multiple display adapter sign in / adapter priority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple display adapter sign in / adapter priority: Hi, I'm building a gaming PC with multiple displays and I can't choose which adapter to prioritize, even when I switch slots in the case. So I simply changed the main monitor in display settings for a work around, but now when I power on the PC and don't need the PC for...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter with multiple displays: I am trying to take 2 conference room TV's and use a single Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter to mirror a laptop presentation. Does anyone know if this can be done using an HDMI splitter? Logically I think it would work, but I am just wondering if anyone has done this...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter with multiple displays: I am trying to take 2 conference room TV's and use a single Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter to mirror a laptop presentation. Does anyone know if this can be done using an HDMI splitter? Logically I think it would work, but I am just wondering if anyone has done this...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. display adapter drivers

display adapter drivers: I had encountered issue of screen flickering , I went through trouble shooting process in that it had shown that to delete display adapter driver and restart. I tried that process screen flickering has stopped but the courser size is increased and also task bar size is...
  8. Intel display drivers

Intel display drivers: Using Windows 10 Home version 6004 on Lenovo C340 – Ideapad with Display Adapters – IntelR UHD Graphics 620 and driver version 15.40.45.5126 at start in November, 2019. Since 1st July auto updating has been unsuccessfully trying to install driver version 26.20.100.7323 with...
  9. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver: I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now. thanks....
  10. Display Adapter Drivers

Display Adapter Drivers: So I was wondering why my screen all of a sudden was pixelated in random areas and there were black lines going across the screen. I disabled the GPU driver and it did not have the issue anymore. But then I cannot play my Mordhau game without it because it says "DX11 feature...