Windows 10: driver support

Discus and support driver support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally downloaded Driver Support and now I can't get rid of it. I searched recent downloads, not there, searched in security, watched video on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mariesmith3, Nov 8, 2019.

1. driver support

I accidentally downloaded Driver Support and now I can't get rid of it. I searched recent downloads, not there, searched in security, watched video on U-Tube several times and it doesn't show up anywhere. PC says it was downloaded, cant find it. They are going to charge me for this, HELP PLEASE!!

I am using Windows 10.

:)

mariesmith3, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2019
  4. driver support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

driver support

1. driver support - Similar Threads - driver support

2. Hosted Network not woreking, hosted netowrk support no, no hosted network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hosted Network not woreking, hosted netowrk support no, no hosted network driver: I am HP pavilion x360 running windows 10 1903 and network driver Realtek RTL8822BE ac pci with everything up to date. When I try to enable hosted network it says group or resource is not in correct state. Hosted Network mode is set to allow but hosted network support is no...
  3. Driver Support Security a scam or legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Support Security a scam or legitimate?: Is Driver Support a scam or legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/driver-support-security-a-scam-or-legitimate/0200746a-4c60-4c7b-9212-4659c6ad2596
  4. Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 November 2019 Update gets Intel graphics driver support: Intel is rolling out a new version of its DCH graphics driver for Windows 10, advancing the version number to 26.20.100.7323. The biggest highlight of Intel’s graphics driver update is support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update, also known as version 1909. Windows 10...
  5. How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can a generic Realtek Audio driver support Dolby Audio?: My PC is Acer Predator Helios 300 (G3-572) and the manufacturer driver from 2017 includes Dolby Audio but it doesn't work in Windows 10, 1903. Updating through Device manager gives the driver from late 2018 and Dolby Audio works in it. Out of curiosity, I installed the...
  6. driver support

driver support: bluetooth is not showing, i have tried everything but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support/0db72d45-a9b6-4403-ad8b-792fab766359
  7. Intel® Driver & Support Assistant 19.9.38.6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel® Driver & Support Assistant 19.9.38.6: Changelog: Improved device and driver detection. General bug fixes and improvements. Download 141304
  8. How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop?

How do I remove Driver Support from my laptop?: I was tricked into downloading Driver Support. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-driver-support-from-my-laptop/3547c950-6883-462c-8d35-7d9d57bc9f8a
  9. Intel Driver and Support Assistant Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Driver and Support Assistant Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00276 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in...
  10. Window sandbox fail to start 0x800706d9 (Hypervisor/Virtual Machine Support Driver element...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window sandbox fail to start 0x800706d9 (Hypervisor/Virtual Machine Support Driver element...: When I run the sandbox, error 0x800706d9 displayed From the event viewer The Container Manager Service service depends on the HV Host Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start. The HV Host...