Windows 10: Driver titles on Windows Update are changing in Windows 10

Discus and support Driver titles on Windows Update are changing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week we'll roll out changes in HDC that modify how titles for drivers are constructed. We've received a lot of feedback from partners, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Driver titles on Windows Update are changing in Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...te/ba-p/859397

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Hood Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Driver titles on Windows Update are changing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver titles Update

2. Windows keeps changing my music titles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps changing my music titles: Hey everyone, wanted to see whether I'm the only one to have this issue and possibly find out how to fix it. I keep music (MP3 format) stored on my computer before transferring it to my phone. I have the ''automatically retrieve and update metadata missing album art and...
  3. Change title bar text size Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change title bar text size Windows 10: how Change title bar text size Windows 10 it is so match small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-title-bar-text-size-windows-10/331ebc7d-58ea-489b-9ee2-9d5cfc2de4e7
  4. Microsoft is significantly changing Windows 10 drivers updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is significantly changing Windows 10 drivers updates: Microsoft ships Windows 10 with a wide range of device drivers that allow the system to work with specific hardware such as network adapter, graphics card, storage, and also the peripherals, including touchpad, keyboards or mouse. On Windows 10, Microsoft uses Windows Update...
  5. Weird window border and title bar changes after October Update

Weird window border and title bar changes after October Update: I just updated my Windows 10 with the latest updates after installing a new M.2 NVMe SSD (Intel 660p 2TB) onto my laptop. After a while, most of my application windows (especially File Explorer) started displaying a weird border and title bar theme, as shown in the image...
  6. Change title bar text size Windows 10

Change title bar text size Windows 10: Where can I change the title bar text size? When I go to Display I don't see an option to change the size of the title bar. These are the options I have....
  7. Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

in Browsers and Email
    Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color: Hi Everyone, I performed a search in this forum for a method to change the border/title bar from white to a different color..at least for me, the white color is WAY to bright..and it is very distracting. Doing a search about it elsewhere on the web..didn't help, in fact most...
  8. Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 Title bar text of open windows will have a separate color for active and inactive windows. An active window is the current open window you have selected. It's title...
  9. Change Color of Inactive Title Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Inactive Title Bar in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Inactive Title Bar in Windows 10 [img] Information When you change the color in Windows 10, it will change the color of your Start menu accents, Start button, taskbar, title bars, window borders, buttons, text, Settings accents, sign-in screen...
  10. Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size for Title Bars in Windows 10 The title bar is a bar located at the top of a window, desktop app, or dialog box that displays it's name. You can make the text of title bars on your screen easier...