Windows 10: driver touchscreen asus for windows 10

Discus and support driver touchscreen asus for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I changed my windows system & can,t download driver touchscreen asus for windows 10-64 enterprise. my model pc is asus all in one ET 2210i.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PARKKERMAN, Mar 4, 2019.

1. driver touchscreen asus for windows 10

hi

I changed my windows system & can,t download driver touchscreen asus for windows 10-64 enterprise.

my model pc is asus all in one ET 2210i.

please helpe me.

:)

PARKKERMAN, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Basith M Win User

Asus T100TA touchscreen don't work

Hi Pyrectic,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 family.

This might have caused due to touchscreen driver related issues. I suggest you to download the latest touchscreen drivers from Asus website and then try installing it in compatibility mode and check if it works for you.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install the driver in compatibility mode. The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 4, 2019
  4. driver touchscreen asus for windows 10

Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

driver touchscreen asus for windows 10

1. driver touchscreen asus for windows 10 - Similar Threads - driver touchscreen asus

2. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  3. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  4. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus touchscreen laptop cursor disappeared Windows 10.

Asus touchscreen laptop cursor disappeared Windows 10.: I have an Asus touchpad Model TP412F. My cursor has disappeared first it froze, then it got unstuck and moved on its own accord before disappearing. I have attempted to update my touchpad drivers, but the computer tells me everything is already updated. The touchpad is "on"...
  6. touchscreen driver

touchscreen driver: how do I get a driver for touchscreen windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-driver/f6e71e43-c128-4f5e-935f-168d7c977af4
  7. Windows 10 Touchscreen Driver Errors

Windows 10 Touchscreen Driver Errors: I bought an HP laptop a little while ago, and eventually the touchscreen stopped working. Like Annisa- inthis thread, I followed some advice somewhere to uninstall the touch screen driver, and restart, but it never reinstalled. Again, like in that thread, one of the I2C HID...
  8. touchscreen drivers

touchscreen drivers: Why would you hide the touchscreen drivers this is for a LENOVO Yoga 300-11ibr model 80m10042uk gone to the forum now you have locked the thread to prevent an answer WHY? I have the time and money to pursue this issue just provide the driver or the location I have spent...
  9. Driver to touchscreen on windows 10

Driver to touchscreen on windows 10: Hello, I have device e pos system model extreme 1 before i have windows xp on device touchscreen works without problems, after install windows 10 on my device touchscreen not worked....
  10. ASUS X202E Win 10 touchscreen

ASUS X202E Win 10 touchscreen: I acquired an ASUS X202E with cracked touchscreen and Win 10, replaced touchscreen but it does not work. Anyone have this system that touchscreen works with Win 10 ASUS says Win 10 not supported 54299

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus touch screen driver

2. asus touchscreen driver

3. asus touch screen drivers windows 10

4. asus touchscreen driver windows 10,
  5. asus touch screen driver windows 10 ,
  6. asus x202e touchscreen driver,
  7. asus touchscreen drivers,
  8. touchscreen hid driver asus,
  9. asus t100ta touchscreen drivers windows 10,
  10. touch screen drivers for asus for windows 10,
  11. touch screen driver asus,