Windows 10: "Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer

Discus and support "Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "Driver unavailable" for Epson XP-245 printer following Windows 10 update. Can anyone help please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JWLy, Sep 25, 2018.

1. JWLy Win User

"Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer

"Driver unavailable" for Epson XP-245 printer following Windows 10 update. Can anyone help please?

:)

2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Epson xp215 printer

Hi Joe,

Since when did the printer fail to recognize its cartridge? Basically, with this kind of issue, the best route to get an appropriate solution or recommendation is to get in touch with the Epson
    Support
    Being the manufacturer of the device or the product, they can properly assist you especially with the printer and cartridge compatibility.

With regard to the "Driver unavailable" error that you received, I suggest that you restart your computer to let Windows reinstall the printer driver. In case the error persists, then let's have Windows to automatically search for the device driver
    or proceed with rolling back the driver if the older driver is still available. To do that, follow these steps:

Update the Printer driver

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Printer category.
    3. Right-click your Epson printer, then click Update Driver.
    4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Roll back driver

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Printer category.
    3. Right-click your Epson printer, then click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 25, 2018
  4. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

My Epson R300 was detected automatically by W7, didn't need to install any extra drivers, W7 had them already (although that may be because its an old printer, depends how new yours is). I'd try removing the epson software, plugging in the printer and uninstall through Device Manager (selecting remove software). Reboot and see if its useable then.

mikek75, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. "Driver unavailable" report for Epson printer - Similar Threads - Driver unavailable report

2. Epson CX6600 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson CX6600 Printer Driver: I have an Epson CX6600 printer - I know it's old but it works fine. It was running happily in Windows 10 on my 9 year old Desktop.I have installed an SSD to replace the existing 1TB hard drive, and the cloned copy although mostly working had some windows 10 errors that...
  3. Printer Driver Unavailable

Printer Driver Unavailable: Hi Everyone,I am facing an error when I am adding my my Epson Bluetooth Printer TM-m30. The error which is coming - "Driver is unavailable" / Status is unavailable"I have tried the following trouble shooting options - 1 Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver2 Restarting the...
  4. printer driver unavailable

printer driver unavailable: I recently purchased an HP project 9010 all in one series printer about two weeks ago. I installed it easily everything was working fine, now suddenly it will not print. It goes from Default error, to drivers unavailable. I have done every "fix" out there. I have...
  5. Uninstalling Epson Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Epson Printer Driver: I do not recall installing Epson Printer Drivers as I d not have an Epson Printer I tried to uninstall in from System application program, It does not allow . Please asssist...
  6. Printer Driver Unavailable

Printer Driver Unavailable: My HP Notebook, running Win10, won't print to my HP DJ3630 printer anymore. Following the instructions from the Get Help tech support, after several other unsuccessful steps, I uninstalled my printer and all drivers & support files. When I went through Settings-Devices-Add A...
  7. driver unavailable for printer

driver unavailable for printer: I have exhausted about all options trying to get my wireless printer to work again. On the computer for three hours today. Tech even took remote access and seemed to try every option that he knew. He really tried but without an answer. I am running windows 10, 64 bit on a...
  8. Printer Driver unavailable

Printer Driver unavailable: I have been printing but all of a sudden it doesn't work now. It says Printer driver unavailable. It says everything is updated for my HP56EA60(HP Office Jet 6700) all in one. Thank you v/r Bernadette...
  9. Printer driver unavailable

Printer driver unavailable: Hi, I've been unable to use my printer because the constant message is 'Driver Unavailable'. This is so for both HP and Epson printers so presumably it's a windows problem not a HP/Epson issue. Have done all the normal things: clean uninstall, reinstall, use the HP...
  10. epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable

epson xp 800 printer print driver unavailable: All of a sudden my computer won't recognize my printer. It shows its connected to network and is working but printer driver unavailable. I have checked and have the most updated windows and printer updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson driver unavailable message

2. epson xp 440 driver is unavailable

3. epson scanner driver is unavailable

4. printer driver is unavailable on epson xp-600,
  5. epson 440 says driver unavailable,
  6. epson printer driver unavailable windows 10,
  7. epson driver is unavailable windows 10,
  8. Epson xp 440 says driver is unavailable,
  9. epson xp 245 driver unavailable,
  10. epson printer says driver unavailable,
  11. epson xp-440 driver is unavailable,