Windows 10: driver unavailable

Discus and support driver unavailable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer will not print "driver unavailable" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable/266b9f13-016b-4f84-8113-3b5e7ba56fa8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EveretteGuinn, Aug 9, 2019.

1. driver unavailable

printer will not print "driver unavailable"

:)

EveretteGuinn, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Driver Unavailable

Hi Peter,

Receiving error "Driver unavailable." is self-explanatory. Usually, a driver is built-in when using plug and play devices such as flash drives. To address the issue, I suggest that you reinstall the driver.

Here's how:

• Press Windows+X, and then select Device Manager.
    • Locate the flash drive's driver, right-click, and then select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.

If the above solution doesn't help, you may need to download and install the needed software from the flash drive manufacturer's website or better yet, contact the manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Aug 9, 2019
  4. driver unavailable

printer driver is unavailable

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly did you try to download the drivers?
    • Did you try to check if the printer driver's are shown in the device manager?
    Let's try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and device
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 2: I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website of the printer and download and install the latest drivers and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

driver unavailable

1. driver unavailable - Similar Threads - driver unavailable

2. HP 8720 Printer stopped working -- "Driver Unavailable" ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 8720 Printer stopped working -- "Driver Unavailable" ???: I have a Lenova Yoga running WIndows 10. When I go to Printers and Settings, under my printer it says Driver is Unavailable. I tried reinstalling and I tried following instructions outlined by HP help and nothing changes. I read elsewhere on here to install the driver in...
  3. Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop

Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop: Hi. The past few days my Epson printer/scanner is showing "Driver Unavailable" on my Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series laptop, running Windows10. It says Windows updates are current, when I look at driver properties, it says it is working. I have tried everything the Windows...
  4. driver is unavailable

driver is unavailable: I have a hp pavilion x 360 lap top. Trying to set up new printer hp deskjet 2636. Lap top control panel status- driver is unavailable. I deleted, set up again same thing. HP is no help....
  5. driver unavailable

driver unavailable: I am trying to add my wireless HP Envy 5530 to my laptop computer running Windows 10. I keep getting an error message 'driver unavailable'. It worked perfectly until I got a new power cord for printer. Any suggestions?...
  6. The driver is unavailable

The driver is unavailable: I installed an HP Officejet 6978 All-in-One can't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-is-unavailable/5ef2fcdc-bc0f-40c6-81f8-08c453eea08e
  7. Thunderbolt to FireWire adaptor not recognized "drivers are unavailable"

Thunderbolt to FireWire adaptor not recognized "drivers are unavailable": So, Apple's Thunderbolt to FireWire adaptor shows up in Settings -> Devices as "basic system devce" and it shows message "driver is unavailable" and it does't work, the PC does not see Firewire DV VCR......
  8. Unable to install HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.

Unable to install HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.: I’m not able to install my HP Printer and when I check Devices & Printers in the Control Panel, instead of the device being shown as "Ready," it is shown as "Driver is unavailable." [ATTACH]...
  9. Printer Driver unavailable

Printer Driver unavailable: I have been printing but all of a sudden it doesn't work now. It says Printer driver unavailable. It says everything is updated for my HP56EA60(HP Office Jet 6700) all in one. Thank you v/r Bernadette...
  10. Driver is unavailable

Driver is unavailable: I removed my printer connection from my new hp laptop with Windows 10, hoping the download of hp software of same would make the scanner work too (which wasn't working) and instead, now, NEITHER one works, and although my printer "shows up" as a device that is connected it...