Windows 10: Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402

Discus and support Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have version 10.0.18362 693 need version 1.2.1.402... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PauletteHill1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402

Have version 10.0.18362 693

need version 1.2.1.402

:)

PauletteHill1, Apr 30, 2020

2. There is a problem with the driver for Standard SATA AHCI Controller

I have been having problems with my Dell XPS 13 9343 for a while, with a few reoccurring problems:

1) It regularly crashes,

2) Often when I turn it back on after standby, the screen dimensions will change to random dimensions

3) When I tried to update windows 8 to windows 10 it wouldn't update.

I have run anti-malware software, and that doesn't seem to be the problem. I just ran Troubleshooting on Hardware and Devise, and it came up with the message "There is a problem with the driver for Standard SATA AHCI Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."
    But when clicked to apply the fix, it said "Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix the issues found, Stand Standard SATA AHCI Controller has a driver problem".

I don't know if this is the reason I'm having issues with my laptop, but I'd really appreciate some advice on how to fix these problems.

Elliefay22, May 23, 2020
  3. sppmaster Win User
    Standard SATA AHCI Controller with yellow exclamation after update to 1903

I've just updated to 1903 from 1809 and now I have

Standard SATA AHCI Controller with yellow exclamation sign in device manager. This device was migrated.

Device PCI\VEN_1101&DEV_1622&SUBSYS_34147237&REV_01\3&11583659&0&10 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: mshdc.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e96a-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Service: storahci

Lower Filters:

Upper Filters:

Problem: 0xA

Problem Status: 0xC00000C2

Actually I don't have this SATA controller on my machine and I can disable it.

As all of my SSDs (2), HDDs (3) connected to Intel SATA Controller and DVD-RW (only 1 but connected to Marvell SATA Controller) work properly I suppose that this is just a cosmetic issue (anything improperly migrated during the update process).

How can I remove it from my system. It will always show up in device manager after restart even if I uninstall it.

sppmaster, May 23, 2020
  4. Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402

BLUE SCREEN DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

To hopefully improve stability I am going to suggest to switch the driver for the SATA controller to the native Standard SATA AHCI Controller.

Can you do the following (create a System Restore Point first):

Right-click an AMD SATA controller > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

Under "Model" click on "Standard SATA AHCI Controller" > Next and continue with the installation

Do this for each of the four AMD SATA controllers

Then restart the computer.

auggy [Directly], May 23, 2020
Thema:

Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402

1. Driver Update for Standard SATA AHCI controller driver need version 1.2.1.402 - Similar Threads - Driver Update Standard

2. Standard Sata AHCI Controller Driver missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard Sata AHCI Controller Driver missing from Device Manager: Hello, I really hope someone can help with this.I used Outbyte Driver Updater to scan my PC and perform driver updates won't be doing that ever again.... After the driver updates completed, I noticed that my Sata SSD was no longer being read / showing up in the explorer.I can...
  3. Standard Sata AHCI Controller Driver missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standard Sata AHCI Controller Driver missing from Device Manager: Hello, I really hope someone can help with this.I used Outbyte Driver Updater to scan my PC and perform driver updates won't be doing that ever again.... After the driver updates completed, I noticed that my Sata SSD was no longer being read / showing up in the explorer.I can...
  4. Standard Sata AHCI Controller Driver missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...

Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...: Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"?Hi:Microsoft I think it's time for Microsoft to pay attention to this issue.win10100%,PC,3,,,Many people complain that the win10 system has a 100% occupancy rate. In fact, when I write this discussion on my...
  6. SATA AHCI controller

SATA AHCI controller: Lately I have been using an older hp 15 laptop I have as my newer laptop is having some keyboard issues. My older laptop has plenty of issues on its own, not being able to update and stuff. Working on those issues myself, but opening task manager I notice cpu and disk are...
  7. DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!

DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!: Yup, you heard me... Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI performs a lot better, and easy on the CPU fan than the Intel ACHI driver. I updated on two of my desktop pcs, one is stuck at startup diagnoses bootloop, and the other one is drying every bit of juice from the fan on...
  8. need driver Standard SATA AHCI Controller

need driver Standard SATA AHCI Controller: Hello, Dell XPS 13 9343 8 GB RAM 512 GB SSD I would get the Blue Screen of Death BSOD, even though Device Manager showed no issues. So I twice did a clean install of the latest Windows 10 available through the MediaCreationTool20H2, and then did all Windows Updates,...
  9. Do I need to update my SATA AHCI driver to Intel's version of the driver when I upgrade to...

Do I need to update my SATA AHCI driver to Intel's version of the driver when I upgrade to...: I've just recently upgraded my laptop HDD to an SSD and clone the HDD contents to the new SSD. Do you think that I need to update my AHCI driver to Intel's AHCI driver or use the Standard SATA AHCI Controller Driver instead?...
  10. AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers

AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers: Hi, I'm running a AMD FX-6300 system, 8Gb RAM with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU, running Windows 10 and Avast AV. The 'Driver Updater' in Avast keeps telling me these 2 drivers need updating. But if I try to update them in 'Device Manager' I'm told "Windows has determined you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. \VEN_1101&DEV_1622&SUBSYS_4A9321FB&REV_01\3&11583659&0&10

2. should i update my standard sata ahci driver windows 10 V10 to V12