Windows 10: Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system. Windows 10

Discus and support Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Updates has installed a driver I want to remove but unable to find a way to remove it. I can see it in the "Update History" but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by George Gee work, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system. Windows 10

Windows 10 Updates has installed a driver I want to remove but unable to find a way to remove it. I can see it in the "Update History" but there is no way to tell Windows to remove the driver from there. The driver in question for me is the "Vyacheslav Frolov - CNCPorts" driver.

Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system.  Windows 10 a8834845-53d1-417f-b60f-536742760f43?upload=true.jpg

Thanks,

George

:)

George Gee work, Mar 23, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Hood Win User

Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system. Windows 10

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system. Windows 10

1. Driver Update installed a driver but I want to remove it from the system. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver Update installed

2. Installed keyboard driver prevents system from sleeping. How to remove?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed keyboard driver prevents system from sleeping. How to remove?: Hi,I'm using an old Microsoft Reclusa keyboard on a new Windows 11 Pro computer. Everything was working properly until I installed an optional Windows Update for the Reclusa Driver.In the Windows Update > Update History it lists:Razer - Input - Razer ReclusaSuccessfully...
  3. Installed keyboard driver prevents system from sleeping. How to remove?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed keyboard driver prevents system from sleeping. How to remove?: Hi,I'm using an old Microsoft Reclusa keyboard on a new Windows 11 Pro computer. Everything was working properly until I installed an optional Windows Update for the Reclusa Driver.In the Windows Update > Update History it lists:Razer - Input - Razer ReclusaSuccessfully...
  4. Windows Update Wants to Install Wrong GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update Wants to Install Wrong GPU Drivers: I recently installed Windows 10. When I installed it the PC had an NVIDIA Quadro K5000. A couple days later I removed the GPU and uninstalled all of the drivers without issue. I replaced the GPU with an NVIDIA RTX 2070, installed the drivers and all was well. But, now Windows...
  5. Windows Update Wants to Install Wrong GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Wants to Install Wrong GPU Drivers: I recently installed Windows 10. When I installed it the PC had an NVIDIA Quadro K5000. A couple days later I removed the GPU and uninstalled all of the drivers without issue. I replaced the GPU with an NVIDIA RTX 2070, installed the drivers and all was well. But, now Windows...
  6. Windows Update Wants to Install Wrong GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remove drivers installed by windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove drivers installed by windows: Hey, I'm trying to install windows on a VM, with a GPU passed through. I have done it multiple times before, but I'm encountering an issue : The drivers windows automatically installed for this AMD gpu makes the VM reboot multiple times. I suppose a BSOD happens that I cannot...
  8. Drivers installation from Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drivers installation from Windows Update: How can I stop installing all thedrivers from Windows Update? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-installation-from-windows-update/53e6a333-7282-4837-b33f-a8524bd7ae1c
  9. Remove a driver I installed in error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove a driver I installed in error?: I had a slight brain fart earlier today and installed a driver (via the .inf file) for which I don't have the matching hardware. How do I get rid of it properly? As the device was never present (and can't be as I have no PCI-X slots) it doesn't show up in device manager ......
  10. Windows 10 Update wants to install a new video driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update wants to install a new video driver: So I checked my available updates this morning to find that Windows 10 has downloaded and wants to install the "latest" video driver for my Radeon 7700. I have used AMD Auto Detect and it tells me I have the latest driver (15.7.1) I have used the instructions on this web...