Windows 10: Driver Update software

Discus and support Driver Update software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Driver Update is a "program" is it a scam, what is its true cost? is it worth it? Your experie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilRuhnow W10, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Driver Update software

Driver Update is a "program" is it a scam, what is its true cost? is it worth it? Your experie

:)

PhilRuhnow W10, Aug 27, 2020
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

3. Why does driver update software disagree with device manager?

On a whim, I installed IObit's driver updater. to my surprise. Instead of blindly following its suggestions, I used the device manager to update the drivers. Yet some updates that IObit's software listed were not found by device manager. Why is this?

user173724, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Driver Update software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Driver Update software

1. Driver Update software - Similar Threads - Driver Update software

2. update software drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update software drivers: how do i update software drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-drivers/ed74ba83-03c5-4464-889a-21b0e0d664f4
  3. update software drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update software drivers: how do i update software drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-drivers/ed74ba83-03c5-4464-889a-21b0e0d664f4
  4. update software drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Update driver software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update driver software: I try to update my Bluetooth portable device to MTB USB device but It was showing Window found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it MTP USB device The system cannot find the path specified If you know the manufacturer of your...
  6. Update driver software

Update driver software: I try to update my Bluetooth portable device to MTB USB device but It was showing Window found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it MTP USB device The system cannot find the path specified If you know the manufacturer of your...
  7. software and drivers update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software and drivers update: HI I have a question I own an older HP laptop,is 13years old,is in agood shape and working great,the only problem is HP no longer give updates to older laptops or computers,so how can I update my older laptop? is any way to do this with ther party updates ?apreciate alitle...
  8. software and drivers update

software and drivers update: HI I have a question I own an older HP laptop,is 13years old,is in agood shape and working great,the only problem is HP no longer give updates to older laptops or computers,so how can I update my older laptop? is any way to do this with ther party updates ?apreciate alitle...
  9. software and drivers update

10. Driver updating software?

Driver updating software?: Hi, Anyone used a driver updater that looks for new driver software updates? Could please recommend any? I was using Avast Driver Updater, but I'm wanting something better. 178352