Windows 10: Driver updates attempting to install driver daily

Discus and support Driver updates attempting to install driver daily in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; W10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 I just peeked at W10 update history because Belarc Adviser software indicated a security update was missing. While Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rocks911, Oct 16, 2020.

1. rocks911 Win User

Driver updates attempting to install driver daily

W10 Pro Version 10.0.19041

I just peeked at W10 update history because Belarc Adviser software indicated a security update was missing. While Im dealing with that I also noticed that Windows has been attempting to update my printer driver on a daily basis. Im glad I ran into this because my printer has been a battle (this might explain it) and I couldnt figure out why.
    I have the manufacturers driver package stored on my PC for frequent re-install and it performs the best, so I wonder how do I turn off driver updates for just the printer?

:)

rocks911, Oct 16, 2020
  2. mlee49 Win User

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Driver updates attempting to install driver daily

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Driver updates attempting to install driver daily

1. Driver updates attempting to install driver daily - Similar Threads - Driver updates attempting

2. Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.: Anytime I try to update/roll back or do anything with my GPU drivers my PC crashes into a black screen. When it boots back in if it even does, sometimes I end up in a boot loop and have to revert to a restore point or completely reinstall Windows I end up with the Microsoft...
  3. Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.: Anytime I try to update/roll back or do anything with my GPU drivers my PC crashes into a black screen. When it boots back in if it even does, sometimes I end up in a boot loop and have to revert to a restore point or completely reinstall Windows I end up with the Microsoft...
  4. Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver: Hi,Windows 11 is trying to update "Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.1120.0.1" and in the update history it seems that the same driver has been installed every day. Apparently this problem/driver also causes my laptop opening to black screen sometimes or the system just get...
  6. Driver Install and updates

Driver Install and updates: Can someone help me please? I accidentally uninstalled the Generic PnP Monitor driver, now my PC has a black screen. how can i fix it. It is an Hp 250 G5 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-install-and-updates/5a372979-9e05-4485-9adb-95b483f03a6f
  7. Daily Notification for Samsung Driver Update

Daily Notification for Samsung Driver Update: Lately, I have been getting a notification to download a Samsung Driver on a daily basis. Each time I select "download", adn the notification disappears. It is getting very annoying and has happened for the last four days. I cannot find the Samsung driver, much less disable...
  8. Daily Notification for Samsung Driver Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Daily Notification for Samsung Driver Update: Lately, I have been getting a notification to download a Samsung Driver on a daily basis. Each time I select "download", adn the notification disappears. It is getting very annoying and has happened for the last four days. I cannot find the Samsung driver, much less disable...
  9. installing driver update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing driver update: i just updated my pc to v1709 but after it it is not installing any updates ,and says ''Awaiting Installing'' take a look ,please tell me solution[ATTACH]...
  10. SteelSeries driver update continous attempts/fails

SteelSeries driver update continous attempts/fails: I have a SteelSeries Sensei mouse and a Razer BlackWidow keyboard. Windows 10 daily attempts to install a "SteelSeries ApS - Keyboard - SteelSeries Sensei [RAW]" update. The update fails within seconds of starting with error 0x80240016. The initial failure message darkens my...