Windows 10: Driver Updates for Wiindows 10

Discus and support Driver Updates for Wiindows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I'm trying to take the pictures from my phone and put them on my computer. I have an android phone, a G7 Thin Q. I connected it to my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RenitaForsh, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Driver Updates for Wiindows 10

hello,

I'm trying to take the pictures from my phone and put them on my computer. I have an android phone, a G7 Thin Q. I connected it to my pc and was going to try to figure out how to do this. However, I am bombarded with ads telling me that need an updated driver in order to get the pics from my phone to my computer. It is a monthly subscription fee of $9.99. Are there any Windows 10 driver updates available for free that I can use ? How can I find them if so. I am hesitant to purchase a monthly subscription. Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks I really appreciate it.

Renita Forsh

:)

RenitaForsh, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 14, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

Driver Updates for Wiindows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Driver Updates for Wiindows 10

1. Driver Updates for Wiindows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver Updates Wiindows

2. Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation: Hello everyone,I recently ordered a cheap and underpowered Chinese tablet with Windows 10, but it came with Windows 11 instead. The OS is fully activated, and the system is fully up to date, but Windows 11 is heavy for this device even when the Celeron processor is in the...
  3. Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Wiindow 11 and Windows 10 activation: Hello everyone,I recently ordered a cheap and underpowered Chinese tablet with Windows 10, but it came with Windows 11 instead. The OS is fully activated, and the system is fully up to date, but Windows 11 is heavy for this device even when the Celeron processor is in the...
  4. Upgrading to Wiindows, what to purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Wiindows, what to purchase: I am looking to upgrade my computer to windows 11, new mother board, cpu, etc. I want to get a disk. What should I purchase and will it upgrade the software currently running on Windows 7 and install on my hard drive?...
  5. Upgrading to Wiindows, what to purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Wiindows, what to purchase: I am looking to upgrade my computer to windows 11, new mother board, cpu, etc. I want to get a disk. What should I purchase and will it upgrade the software currently running on Windows 7 and install on my hard drive?...
  6. no open some wiindows apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    no open some wiindows apps: such windows app are not a properly open windows store ,photos, camera, feedback hub, get help, game bar ,snip &sketch, please solution this problem.............................................................. i am waiting for your response [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]on this...
  7. wiindows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    wiindows live mail: how can I download live mail on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wiindows-live-mail/43486995-bca4-4bf3-88eb-866e5798a4af
  8. for wiindows updating related

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    for wiindows updating related: [ATTACH] Sir, i'm updating my PC using wifi conection but after some time it dispay "Virus and spyware definition could'n be updated". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/for-wiindows-updating-related/0cb871f3-e83a-4bbe-ad86-df6533641dd1
  9. Wiindows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wiindows 7: Is there a way to download windows 7 free without a virus? And if so send me a link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wiindows-7/29eea4cf-560a-4148-ac11-8cf805fa6988
  10. Wiindows Update 9/12/17 has killed IE

in Browsers and Email
    Wiindows Update 9/12/17 has killed IE: This week's big patch installed unexpectedly fast considering the list of issues it claims to address, but when the PC came back up, IE was dead. The program file is still there but clicking it gives only a brief hourglass (and brief presence in Task Manager), then nothing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wiindows update