Windows 10: Driver updating software?

Discus and support Driver updating software? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Anyone used a driver updater that looks for new driver software updates? Could please recommend any? I was using Avast Driver Updater, but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kuyenmotdivad, May 4, 2021 at 11:07 AM.

1. Driver updating software?

Hi, Anyone used a driver updater that looks for new driver software updates? Could please recommend any? I was using Avast Driver Updater, but I'm wanting something better.

:)

kuyenmotdivad, May 4, 2021 at 11:07 AM
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

3. Why does driver update software disagree with device manager?

On a whim, I installed IObit's driver updater. to my surprise. Instead of blindly following its suggestions, I used the device manager to update the drivers. Yet some updates that IObit's software listed were not found by device manager. Why is this?

4. Sasqui Win User

Driver updating software?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Thema:

Driver updating software?

1. Driver updating software? - Similar Threads - Driver updating software

2. WinZip Driver Updater Software Pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WinZip Driver Updater Software Pop-up: WinZip Driver Updater Software, continues to pop up on my HP pavilion. Does anyone have clues to uninstall it? or to sort it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/winzip-driver-updater-software-pop-up/5d833651-ed5a-4f0b-a49b-a91d57f91537
  3. Driver Update software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Update software: Driver Update is a "program" is it a scam, what is its true cost? is it worth it? Your experie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-update-software/cb67efa9-9ebf-4785-b211-0dc691da26f0
  4. Remove Slimware Driver update software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove Slimware Driver update software: Very frequently a message window popps up from "Slim ware" advising me to update my drivers. I also understand that the Widows also keep on updating the drivers automatically. What would be the safest method to uninstall the "Slimware" and its irritating message? \...
  5. Windows updates removed drivers and software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates removed drivers and software: I recently installed the updates for windows 10, now all my installed software and pc drivers have been deleted. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-removed-drivers-and-software/6e7c0fc5-8539-4aa6-bdde-ccd238b2ffeb
  6. Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers & Utilities Software Updater: hello all out there , i am curious if we have any legit application to scan our windows/system for any updates like usb/audio/etc devices. there are thousand in the web but unfortunately they are all scams......
  7. Software/Driver disapeared after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software/Driver disapeared after update: There was a recent update including Servicing stack/cumulative update for windows 10. I am now missing multiple different software and drivers. Is this due to the update? Also is there any where to go to restore them or get them back?...
  8. scanner software and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....
  9. Update Driver Software does nothing

Update Driver Software does nothing: I'm attempting to install a driver using Device Manager. When I right click then click Update Driver Software, it does nothing. Same for when I click Properties and click the update there. I've tried clicking Uninstall on the device, it give the warning for uninstalling,...
  10. Update Drivers using 3rd party software?

Update Drivers using 3rd party software?: I have just installed Driver Agent Plus and it shows 13 out of date drivers. Should I rely on Windows 10 to update necessary drivers or should I use a 3rd party program? If the latter is Driver Agent Plus a good choice.? My set-up is as I want it and I am a bit concerned new...