Windows 10: Driver Upgrade Software!

Discus and support Driver Upgrade Software! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a "Slimware" driver update trying to update my computer saying I have 7 drivers that need updating. Is Slimware part of my Windows 10 package... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimScott, Dec 3, 2019.

1. JimScott Win User

Driver Upgrade Software!

I have a "Slimware" driver update trying to update my computer saying I have 7 drivers that need updating. Is Slimware part of my Windows 10 package that I recently purchased, and if it is, why isn't it updating automatically?

:)

JimScott, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Upgraded to Windows 10 but graphics driver now needs to update

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Driver Upgrade Software!

unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Driver Upgrade Software!

1. Driver Upgrade Software! - Similar Threads - Driver Upgrade Software

2. update software drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update software drivers: how do i update software drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-drivers/ed74ba83-03c5-4464-889a-21b0e0d664f4
  3. Update driver software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update driver software: I try to update my Bluetooth portable device to MTB USB device but It was showing Window found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it MTP USB device The system cannot find the path specified If you know the manufacturer of your...
  4. software upgrade deadline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software upgrade deadline: A retailer sold me a pc by phone, saying that its store could upgrade my software for no charge. That's not true, it charges $100 for the service. I want to change my Windows 11 machine to Windows 10 pro. How long after activation do I have to upgrade it myself?...
  5. software upgrade deadline

software upgrade deadline: A retailer sold me a pc by phone, saying that its store could upgrade my software for no charge. That's not true, it charges $100 for the service. I want to change my Windows 11 machine to Windows 10 pro. How long after activation do I have to upgrade it myself?...
  6. Driver updating software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver updating software?: Hi, Anyone used a driver updater that looks for new driver software updates? Could please recommend any? I was using Avast Driver Updater, but I'm wanting something better. 178352
  7. Upgrading software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading software: Hello, I want to upgrade my windows 10 to anniversary edition will my files be deleted ? and how to backup files ? and i don,t have any hardware for backing up files or software plzzzz help...
  8. Software upgrade

Software upgrade: Currently I'm running on windows 10 pro 1803 version. If i want to upgrade it to 1903, how much data it takes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-upgrade/1ee131f8-258e-4552-ba2c-bc73a3dc36aa
  9. Software upgrade to 1903

Software upgrade to 1903: My windows 10 pro is currently running on 1803. How much data and space i need to directly upgrade to 1903 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-upgrade-to-1903/72e539e5-1cc3-49b0-a974-c00c70726450
  10. scanner software and drivers

scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....