Windows 10: Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install

Discus and support Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; original post is here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelClagett, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install

original post is here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verification-dump-file-help-computer-keeps/3aeaadbb-22c9-4a5a-ba37-f85f4fb9b12b?messageId=eb046bf9-7425-4317-9764-8a31eb7a7bc7

At the helpful person's suggestion I figure it was time for a fresh install of windows 10 as it had been a few years. Yesterday, I reinstalled windows 10, and did the typical steps of downloading the latest drivers for my devices off the MFG's websites.

The problem of coming downstairs to my PC after leaving it idle overnight to find it rebooted is still happening. Here is a link to some verification dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzHYFY8TGe4mkeMR9yVyXSrgyll?e=GVv2QH

Thanks in advance for any help anybody can provide. ..this is driving me up a wall!

:)

MichaelClagett, Apr 10, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 10, 2021
  4. tiendat Win User

Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install :(.

tiendat, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install

1. Driver verification dumps - computer keeps restarting after a fresh windows 10 re-install - Similar Threads - Driver verification dumps

2. Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.: After I reinstalled windows 10 in my desktop and after it boots up it takes 1-2 min to either restart my system or freeze and become completely unresponsive. I have tried most fixes on the internet and nothing has worked this far and I'm getting very desperate. I need ideas....
  3. Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.: After I reinstalled windows 10 in my desktop and after it boots up it takes 1-2 min to either restart my system or freeze and become completely unresponsive. I have tried most fixes on the internet and nothing has worked this far and I'm getting very desperate. I need ideas....
  4. Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Driver verification dump file help - computer keeps restarting while I'm away

Driver verification dump file help - computer keeps restarting while I'm away: Hello, my PC keeps restarting while I am away and I come home to a freshly booted PC. I ran the driver verification and attached is my dump file if anyone can help me please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzHYFY8TGe4mj_c406pL6Mj9ViB?e=i95Wjn...
  6. Driver verification dumps

Driver verification dumps: After experiencing a large number of bluescreens, I followed the steps in this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I was told I need to share this here....
  7. BSOD - Driver Verification Dump Help

BSOD - Driver Verification Dump Help: Hello, I've been getting numerous BSOD events over the last several months. Errors including these: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION MEMORY_MANAGEMENT SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA All of this has seemed to...
  8. my computer keeps restarting while re-installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer keeps restarting while re-installing windows 10: I tried to reset my computer using the start fresh with a clean installation of windows and it was fine, at first but when it got to 65% it keeps restarting and going back down to 64% it been like this for a few hours now what should I do to try and fix it?...
  9. Driver Verification Dump File. Help!

Driver Verification Dump File. Help!: Dear Microsoft community, I have had several issues in the past few weeks concerning my system: OS Windows 10 Home Dell Inspiron 7720 i7 - 3630QM @ 2.4GHZ 8 GB RAM Nvidia Geforce 650M 4 GBDDR3 256 SSD Firstly i will note that I rarely overload the workload on my PC,...
  10. Computer keeps crashing after fresh install

Computer keeps crashing after fresh install: Everytime I start to play a game it crashes and gives this error in the reliability Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎21/‎2019 12:59 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....