Windows 10: Driver Verifier Dumps - Windows 10

Discus and support Driver Verifier Dumps - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been having issues with my PC freezing up randomly, without creating anything in the event viewer. After some digging I discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eisberg, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Eisberg Win User

Driver Verifier Dumps - Windows 10

Hi all,

I have been having issues with my PC freezing up randomly, without creating anything in the event viewer. After some digging I discovered the driver verifier and followed the instructions. Unfortunately I was not able to find a .sys file after the crash, but was able to find a minidump. Hopefully that is enough.

My verifier dumps and System info: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RLog6RBqQaQuO9rvbvG5HhOTEjH7hXEJ

Please let me know if you need any other information.

-Nick

:)

Eisberg, Feb 14, 2019

2. Driver verifier dump file BSOD

The Memory dump you uploaded was had a bugcheck of 50, not C4(Driver verifier Detected Violation). Nothing constructive was found in the dump, though.

Step 1:

Configure your PC to generate MiniDumps:

Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

Step 2:

Do a memory Test:

Memory problems.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Peaj Win User

Driver Verifier BSOD on Start Up DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

OK I'm going to keep this thread updated as I go through troubleshooting this issue.

As I have received no help with my minidumps, I am going through the process of learning to do it myself.

This seems
    like a good guide to learn the very basics.

What has happened so far:

• New computer build, unstable windows install, slowly degrades to where the computer is unusable. Happens on multiple clean installs.
    • Continuous error and critical messages in Event Viewer, some events of note are:
      • Event 219 Kernel-PnP, failed to load driver
      • Event 7031 service control manager (dozens on start up)
    • First crash will happen on start up and it eventually degrades with below events.
      • Event 5 kernel general
      • Event 2 kernel-event-tracing
      • Event 3 kernel-event-tracing
      • Event 29 kernel-boot
    • Tested hardware - no faults found
    • Ran Driver Verifier and Windows will keep crashing with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION until Driver Verifier is reset in safe mode
    • Started this thread, PC became too unstable and had to do a system restore, restore had minimal changes (see above)
    • Have not installed the applications and drivers removed after system restore.
    • PC is heading down same road again, BSOD now appearing on startup.
    • Ran Driver Verifier again - same resuslts
    • Installed WinDBG to start analyzing new dumps from crashes that have been happening on startup.
      • dump 1 - pool_corruption
      • dump 2 - memory_corruption
      • dump 3 - memory_corruption
      • dump 4 - ntkrnlmp.exe
    From the limited knowledge I got from the guide the only information I can get from WinDBG is shown above.

So that's where I am at the moment. My next step is to run Driver Verifier again and see what I can find.

Thema:

1. Driver Verifier Dumps - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver Verifier Dumps

2. Computer often crashes. Driver Verifier Dump Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer often crashes. Driver Verifier Dump Files: Hello, I have often have the problem that my computer crashes. It does so without a blue screen, it just suddenly is off. Since I saw in the event viewer the warning that the driver Driver\WudfRd had an error while loading Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WudfRd für das...
  3. Computer often crashes. Driver Verifier Dump Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer often crashes. Driver Verifier Dump Files: Hello, I have often have the problem that my computer crashes. It does so without a blue screen, it just suddenly is off. Since I saw in the event viewer the warning that the driver Driver\WudfRd had an error while loading Fehler beim Laden des Treibers \Driver\WudfRd für das...
  4. Computer often crashes. Driver Verifier Dump Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps

System BSOD, need help reading Driver Verifier mem dumps: Hi there!My machine crashed yesterday while I was not present so not sure what the BSOD error was. I checked Event Viewer and saw this message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffa08b4356b120, 0xffffd38df903f750,...
  6. Driver verifier dump log check

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver verifier dump log check: Hi, Coming from this guide, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d. I would like to identify what my dump logs read out. Here is the link:...
  7. MINI DUMP after using verifier to check my drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MINI DUMP after using verifier to check my drivers: Had multiple crashes using OBS Software to live stream to Facebook. BSOD only occurred during live streams. I had three successful streams on the trot but have had two crashes in one day. The second after using Verifier to select drivers as advised in this forum:...
  8. Reading driver verifier crash dump

Reading driver verifier crash dump: Hi everyone. I'm attempting to debug my frequent BSODs I'm receiving. I have mainly noticed that when I leave my PC on overnight, I'm back on the Win 10 login screen. Upon trying to log in, I would sometimes get crashes. Rarely, my system would crash when I was actively...
  9. 1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier

1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier: 1.78GB LiveKernelReport Dump + BSOD Driver Verifier Hello, It's been some time now that everytime I run CCleaner I find out that some dump in C:\Windows\LiverKernelReport is larger than 1GB. So I guess something is going wrong. I then tried to run Driver Verifier but it...
  10. Driver verifier not creating dump file

Driver verifier not creating dump file: I'm getting frequent BSOD. I started the driver verifier as suggested. At first, windows stuck at the boot loop, It didn't even show any BSOD. It just kept booting and turning off again and again. It didn't go past motherboard logo. After some changes in the verifier, It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vérifier drivers windows 10

2. windows10 verifier

3. driver verifier dumps