Windows 10: Driver verifier fix please

Discus and support Driver verifier fix please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried using driver verifier to fix a thing in my pc vut it made it crash and now it just keeps rebooting. I've seen videos saying that you can just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kurtain14, May 20, 2020.

1. Driver verifier fix please

I tried using driver verifier to fix a thing in my pc vut it made it crash and now it just keeps rebooting. I've seen videos saying that you can just delete existing setting and it fixes it but when i access the cmd it doesn't let me delete it, it says "settings haven't been changed"

submitted by /u/kurtain14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kurtain14, May 20, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

DRIVER VERIFIER

Disable driver verifier and upload a new zip after another crash has occured, assuming another crash occurs.

To disable driver verifier:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

3.  DRIVER VERIFIER

From what I gather the methodology is to run driver varifier to try and get any "bad" drivers to crash my system. Is this correct? What would be the next step after driver verifier crashes my system?

Thanks for any elaboration.

carl pilkington, May 20, 2020
  4. PaulM Win User

Driver verifier fix please

Driver Related BSOD - Driver Verifier

I enabled driver verifier because no dumps were being generated and I expected a driver was the issue. I need a password from IT to uninstall Symantec though, I'll have to see if I can get the password.

PaulM, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Driver verifier fix please

1. Driver verifier fix please - Similar Threads - Driver verifier fix

2. how can i fix driver verifier violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix driver verifier violation: so everytime i try to reset my computer i keep getting the stop code driver dma verifer violation and i dont know how to fix it. ive done everything the Internet told me to do like dism sfc and to reset the verifier but none have that has worked and its becoming a problem....
  3. how can i fix driver verifier violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix driver verifier violation: so everytime i try to reset my computer i keep getting the stop code driver dma verifer violation and i dont know how to fix it. ive done everything the Internet told me to do like dism sfc and to reset the verifier but none have that has worked and its becoming a problem....
  4. Please Fix Ant+ Driver Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Fix Ant+ Driver Support: Why does MS Windows 11 still not automatically update ANT+ drivers? I'm trying to fix the severing of my ANT+ device after switching to Windows 11 and wondering why after more than a year this remains an issue. All of the forums on the matter discuss complicated work-arounds...
  5. Please Fix Ant+ Driver Support

Please Fix Ant+ Driver Support: Why does MS Windows 11 still not automatically update ANT+ drivers? I'm trying to fix the severing of my ANT+ device after switching to Windows 11 and wondering why after more than a year this remains an issue. All of the forums on the matter discuss complicated work-arounds...
  6. Driver Verifier BSOD

Driver Verifier BSOD: So for like a year im having random reboots with no BSOD up to 2 times a month, so i researched the topic for a bit and ruled out some faulty hardware like GPU was already in my old PC and ran fine or RAM Memtest86 passed without problems, changed PSU too. i also changed some...
  7. Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Verifier: I performed the driver verifier exactly as listed. Only difference is I had 2 DDI files not 1. The second one said additional. Well it crashed worse. Won't even boot. It did an automatic hardware check& came back clean. Then Dell ran automatic diagnose system. Currently the...
  8. Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier: I performed the driver verifier exactly as listed. Only difference is I had 2 DDI files not 1. The second one said additional. Well it crashed worse. Won't even boot. It did an automatic hardware check& came back clean. Then Dell ran automatic diagnose system. Currently the...
  9. Driver Verifier

10. Driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver verifier: Hi, I have recently used driver verifier to try and find if one of my drivers is buggy, however when i get a bsod it still comes up with messages like critical process died, unexpected store exception etc. I havent got any driver verifier stop code, does this mean my bsods...