Windows 10: Driver Verifier - Minidump File

Discus and support Driver Verifier - Minidump File in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,Here is the link to my 2 minidump files from running driver verifier. Can anyone advise what the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoryDragos, May 14, 2021.

1. Driver Verifier - Minidump File

Hello,Here is the link to my 2 minidump files from running driver verifier. Can anyone advise what the issue was?https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-C9rE-nUZNhlu1HYK_MyrpSH9Q?e=w0mv3AThank You

:)

CoryDragos, May 14, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Driver Verifier BSOD Loop + Driver Verifier Minidump

Hi Luca,

Turn off Driver Verifier

Load a new driver for that device

If you get further Blue Screens, let the percentage on the Blue screen reach 100% - that will create more minidump files

Then upload them and I can have a look for you and try to diagnose the issue further for you . . .

DaveM121, May 14, 2021
  3. Driver Verifier BSOD Loop + Driver Verifier Minidump

Hey, I kept getting kernel security check failure bsods, so after looking around I was told to run driver verifier. However, this put me into a bsod bootloop which I eventually got out of. Looking in the minidump folder, I saw that there was a minidump
    so i figured id upload it here and see which driver is causing the issue. Thanks! Here
    is the link to the file

lucaalberti0802, May 14, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

Driver Verifier - Minidump File

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Hi DocSams,

Could you upload the memory dump, C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp, to onedrive and post a share link. The minidumps provided severely lack in data.

If you haven't yet, please disable driver verifier.
    Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:

Thema:

Driver Verifier - Minidump File

1. Driver Verifier - Minidump File - Similar Threads - Driver Verifier Minidump

2. Need someone to read minidump related to driver verifier.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need someone to read minidump related to driver verifier.: Using driver verifier to try to diagnose random restarts with only one BSOD in the past four days.Minidump: Minidump.zipI have someone's computer that randomly restarts. Event viewer shows Critical from Source: Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63and alsoWarning from...
  3. Need someone to read minidump related to driver verifier.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need someone to read minidump related to driver verifier.: Using driver verifier to try to diagnose random restarts with only one BSOD in the past four days.Minidump: Minidump.zipI have someone's computer that randomly restarts. Event viewer shows Critical from Source: Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63and alsoWarning from...
  4. Need help analyzing minidumps due to DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help analyzing minidumps due to DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION.: I am facing blue screen and cannot find the solution. Tried restarting. no option to restore previous working point. I am uploading some minidumps so a Microsoft agent can analyze and tell me how to fix this....
  5. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  6. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  7. Computer keeps blue screening. Ran Driver Verifier and have minidump files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps blue screening. Ran Driver Verifier and have minidump files.: Hello, My computer has been blue screening for about a week and a half now. I removed and redownloaded Windows hoping it would help. It worked for about 3 days until yesterday and today 02/22/21 it blue screened. I ran Driver Verifier, and as soon as I ran it, my PC blue...
  8. BSOD driver verifier minidump results

BSOD driver verifier minidump results: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxAMMahha216Gjiz2oqbA8yiAHy?e=D2SNHu Posting dump for help figuring out what is wrong. Let me know if you need any more information...
  9. Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here

Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here: I have a driver causing various BSOD crashes in windows 10, Version 1809 Build 17763.592 I ran the driver verify tool, which would cause BSOD on each boot. Booted into safe mode and here is the provided dmp file:...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, already ran driver verifier (minidumps included)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, already ran driver verifier (minidumps included): I have been receiving BSOD lately with the following error: 072518-19687-01.dmp 7/25/2018 10:49:44 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`00000050 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff801`c7e17304 NETIO.SYS NETIO.SYS+17304 Network I/O Subsystem Microsoft®...