Windows 10: Driver verifier slowed down my pc

Discus and support Driver verifier slowed down my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I ran driver verifier to fix a BSOD help from a support team member it slowed down my trash laptop. Any solutionsI don't recommend running driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CorruptPc, May 30, 2021.

1. CorruptPc Win User

Driver verifier slowed down my pc

When I ran driver verifier to fix a BSOD help from a support team member it slowed down my trash laptop. Any solutionsI don't recommend running driver verifier

:)

CorruptPc, May 30, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 30, 2021
  3. BSOD - driver verifier log attached

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I see that you have tried multiple troubleshooting steps and I appreciate the efforts that you have taken to resolve the issue. We will try a few troubleshooting steps and see if it helps.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all pending updates and also updated all device drivers on the computer?

This issue can occur if some of the system files and drivers are not working as expected. As per the log files it seems that a network driver is a causing this issue.

Let us try these methods one by one to check if that helps.

Method 1: Unplug all external devices connected to the PC and restart the computer. Once you are on the desktop screen, suggest you to

update the network driver
    on the computer and check if that helps.

Method 2: If the issue persists, then you may download the latest network drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them.

To uninstall a driver: Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall. Restart your PC, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Articles for Reference.

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver’.

Driver Verifier’

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 30, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

DRIVER VERIFIER

Disable driver verifier and upload a new zip after another crash has occured, assuming another crash occurs.

To disable driver verifier:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

Thema:

1. Driver verifier slowed down my pc - Similar Threads - Driver verifier slowed

2. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  3. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  4. PC SLOW DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC SLOW DOWN: Hi ,I am currently having 64bit window 10 but it hangs too much sometimes it works fast but mostly it hangs will 32bit window be better opinion in my sight of view 32bit window 10 require less RAM and will work more faster in pc below are device specification can you please...
  5. PC SLOW DOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC SLOW DOWN: Hi ,I am currently having 64bit window 10 but it hangs too much sometimes it works fast but mostly it hangs will 32bit window be better opinion in my sight of view 32bit window 10 require less RAM and will work more faster in pc below are device specification can you please...
  6. SAntivirus slow down my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirus slow down my PC: Hi! So I was noticing a slowness on my computer and saw this component "A n t i v i r u s s e r v i c e" and "SAntivirus" running in my background. Looked into it and found it was malware, so I got myself bitdefender. With bitdefender, I was able to remove all the files that...
  7. PC slows down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC slows down: My Lenovo Windows 10 laptop bought in 2016 is very slow, ittakes a lot of time to load or open any folder and I am not able to know its cause. I have tried deleting temporary files in temp and %temp% folders but after some time, it again starts slowing down. It is free of...
  8. Slow down of PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow down of PC: After upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I observed that when I open any word file Microsoft word 2010 by PC become slow. For few particular word files my PC become terribly slow and it does not function properly. What is the reason for this and is there any solution?...
  9. Driver Verifier - tracking down a misbehaving driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier - tracking down a misbehaving driver: Good afternoon, We have an issue with system crashes, Windows 10. Memory test came back clean, so it's most likely a misbehaving driver. Please see a link to three latest DMP files from today. Help with analysis in an effort to isolate the underlying issue is much...
  10. pc slowing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc slowing down: Hello I have problem with my laptop.I bought my laptop about a month ago and it was very fast but after this one month it started to slow down and it gets slower and slower and i dont know whats happening ..... My laptop is supposed to be fast but something happened and now...