Windows 10: Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys

Discus and support Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having trouble with some drivers for awhile. It's mainly been preventing my computer from going into sleep or hibernation properly so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MsPinkPhones, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys

Hello, I've been having trouble with some drivers for awhile. It's mainly been preventing my computer from going into sleep or hibernation properly so that anytime I leave it idle or shut the lid, it just shuts down instead of going into sleep. My guess is one of the graphics drivers though I'm not quite sure how to make sure or fix. I tried using Driver Verifier and it's only recently that it's been going into a BSOD loop with the same driver listed as the problem.

My system specs:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Version: 2004

OS Build: 19041.928

Processor: InterR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
    RAM: 16 GB

I've zipped up the minidump files here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FRaOc-yaFSQmxUZR_URqm_aoCD_qnqqa/view?usp=sharing

If anyone could help out that would be great

:)

MsPinkPhones, Apr 18, 2021

2. BSOD: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

I'm running on the same Windows 10 installation for maybe 2 years now. The last days I'm experiencing BSODs (for example while loading Netflix in Edge) from the same source:

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

Some say you need to update your Intel Graphics driver, but mine is up-to-date. Tried using the Driver Verifier according to

this guide
    and obtained a minidump (see attachment 2 and 3) but couldn't get into Windows anymore with Driver Verifier enabled.

What can I do to find the source of this issue and resolve it?

Attachments

Hendrik_805, Apr 18, 2021
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    windows 10 BSOD igdkmd64.sys system_service_exception

BugCheck 3B, {c0000094, fffff80d92b371a1, ffffa7805c521ba0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys

Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+2c71a1 )

fffff80d`92870000 fffff80d`93016000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)

Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys

Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys

Image name: igdkmd64.sys

Browse all global symbols functions data

Timestamp: Wed Nov 18 14:28:29 2015 (564CD15D)

This was caused by your Intel Graphics Driver. Please download and update it from the link below.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb...54101.zip?_ga=1.60727662.252826858.1482885745

ASUS Drivers and tools.

||ASUS Global

XP ROCKS., Apr 18, 2021
  4. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

I try to install newest Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers on Windows 10, but get the BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). I tried drivers from:

• Intel site
    • Asus (Motherboard manufacturer) site
    • Windows Update

This error come every time when trying to update the drivers. The Device Manager shows Microsoft generic VGA graphics adapter drivers and Intel drivers cannot be installed. The BSOD comes either while installing or after reboot.

The system has only Intel's onboard graphics.

How could I get Intel drivers installed without BSOD?

Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys KdX1s.jpg

Timo Kähkönen, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys

1. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys - Similar Threads - Driver Verifier Violation

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem.I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem. I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem. I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  5. BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys: Hi! I have been facing this "Video TDR Failure" in windows 10 on my MI Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.When I install the latest intel graphic driver switching from Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. It shows a yellow exclamation mark and in the properties, it shows "Windows has...
  6. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  7. BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I've been getting BSODs regularly while gaming since I upgraded to Windows 10. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). I'm using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chipset and I've already updated the drivers to the latest from the Intel site. Searching around the...
  8. BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys

BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys: Hi, I've recently been struggling with hangs on my laptop. Using driver verifier as a guide, I disabled Intel Smart Connect (uninstalled and blocked updates) and uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio (downgraded to the default Microsoft driver). I have also rolled back...
  9. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...