Windows 10: driver versions Geforce GTS450

Discus and support driver versions Geforce GTS450 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Regarding updating to W10 v2004, MS tells us that there are problems with nVidia driver versions lower than v358.00. Checking my driver version, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by PiKo, Aug 11, 2020.

1. PiKo Win User

driver versions Geforce GTS450

Regarding updating to W10 v2004, MS tells us that there are problems with nVidia driver versions lower than v358.00.
    Checking my driver version, which should be up-to-date, I find: 23.21.13.9135
    What is old in this respect? Or is there a risk that my GTS450 card will become out-of-service?
    At least, with v1909 my display is working fine.

:)

2. How to install geforce drivers win 8 version on win 10?

I badly need to install a geforce driver windows 8 version on windows 10.So can anyone suggest ways to configure the nvidia installer in order to do so.I have a geforce 610M GPU.

Thanks for any solution

user110726, Aug 11, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Updated to Version 1.06

NVIDIA today published an updated GeForce 3D Vision driver that's meant to work with Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions. One of the requirements in order to install the 3D Vision driver is to have GeForce release 182.08 graphics drivers already on your PC (the download package contains the driver if you don't have it). Version 1.06 of the GeForce 3D Vision driver:
    • Adds support for GeForce GTS 250.
    • Adds support for Burnout Paradise Trial. Please visit the Burnout Paradise nZone.com website to download the trial version
    • Fixed issue with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Video Player which caused the video to be compressed horizontally
    DOWNLOAD: CD v1.06 (GeForce GPU driver v182.08, GeForce 3D Vision driver v182.08) (212 MB)

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Aug 11, 2020
  4. driver versions Geforce GTS450

Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

driver versions Geforce GTS450

1. driver versions Geforce GTS450 - Similar Threads - driver versions Geforce

2. Nvidia releases GeForce drivers for the final version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases GeForce drivers for the final version of Windows 11: Nvidia released updated Game Ready and Studio drivers for the final version of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system today. The company did release its first Windows 11 ready drivers back in July, but the drivers released today are designed for the final version of Windows...
  3. Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers: Hey everyone, I just recently updated my old laptops OS from Win 7 to Win 10. Here are my specs: Laptop: Dell XPS L502X OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit(10.0, Build 19042.867) Memory: 8Gb I successfully managed to install custom drivers for my Intel HD Graphics 3000 from this...
  4. NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver: NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver when i installed a graphic driver my pc suddenlyflickering and suddenlyshut downs and the driver is blocking and facing the bsod problems so please help me to fix it i tried many solutions but nothing fixed it i updated the driver i...
  5. GeForce 9400 Motherboard Drivers

GeForce 9400 Motherboard Drivers: Greetings. Need help locating w10 motherboard drivers based on the antique Nvidia Geforce 9400 chipset, in particular the co-processor driver. Appreciate any assistance. Many thanks and best regards, 144329
  6. Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead of Geforce 1050ti Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead of Geforce 1050ti Driver: I am having problems with my wife's laptop which is preventing it from playing 95% of games. One example is Trine 2. This problem just started recently and I don't know if it's because of an update or something else that happened. When attempting to launch the game, I...
  7. GeForce Drivers for Windows 10 version 1809 now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Drivers for Windows 10 version 1809 now available for download: Microsoft released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update on October 2, to the general public skipping the Release Preview ring. The users started complaining that the update deleted their files stored in the libraries without any warning during installation. Microsoft...
  8. NVIVIA GEFORCE DRIVER 399.07 RELEASED

NVIVIA GEFORCE DRIVER 399.07 RELEASED: On 27-08-2018 ,Nvivia company has released the new GeForce driver 399.07 its size 497.98MB for windows 10 64 bit The following graphics cards are supported including desktops and notebooks i am sharing the direct downloading link from nvidia for notebook driver...
  9. Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce: I have a Sony Vaio using a Nvidia GeForce 310M graphics driver. I run Windows 7. It is not compatible with Windows 10 and I can't upgrade. Sony are going to take forever to update the Windows 8 drivers so I'm not holding my breath for an early update on Windows 7 (if at...
  10. GeForce Fx5200 W10 driver

GeForce Fx5200 W10 driver: I recently built my pc and wanted to do some Hardware Monitoring, i found our old desktop in the attic and ripped it apart and found an aftermarket GeForce Fx5200 Along with a couple of old dell 4:3 15" as of now only one is going and it's running off my GTX 750 FTW but i...