Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Been having some issues with bluescreens lately. It appears to be related to Arduino drivers and software related to controlling a relay through it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hodahle, Apr 3, 2019.

1. hodahle Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

Been having some issues with bluescreens lately. It appears to be related to Arduino drivers and software related to controlling a relay through it. The problem is the bluescreen screen hangs at 100% complete, so there is no dump file to be found. I did enable DisplayParameters for more info, though I'm at a loss about where to continue looking after that. Appears to happen fairly consistently if I let my program run for a good ~30 minutes and then try to activate the laser through it. I got some advice that the driver failing is part of the WDM_64 driver for CH341 serial, developed by www.winchiphead.com. It was a bit hard to find info on this, being Chinese components and all, but most likely, it's the USB driver for the Micro USB ATmega328P Development Board for Arduino UNO R3 I'm using.

Stop code is of course 0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

CH341S64.SYS failed

Parameters:

0xFFFFD906C3F81E39

0x0000000000000002

0x0000000000000000

0xFFFFF8027D9FBF40

Aside from it being a read operation, I don't really know where to start looking here. Anyone have any advice?

:)

hodahle, Apr 3, 2019

2. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal netwtw02.sys

Hi,

I am using a Dell Iinspiron series 13-7000 with Windows 10, x64-based PC, Processor Intel Core i5-6200U. I had the Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (netwtw02.sys) error and then a second crash with system_thread_exception_not_handled (netwtw02.sys)

Suddenly the computer seems too slow and characters are taking a while in appearing when I type.... help please!

Karbeapea_21, Apr 3, 2019
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS) - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL CH341S64 SYS

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD: Hello,So the last couple of weeks I've been getting bluescreens related to my arduino. They happen at random. I've tried reinstalling the latest drivers and changing usb ports. I also can't think of any program or driver I've installed that could interfere with it.Driver...
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - CH341S64.SYS BSOD: Hello,So the last couple of weeks I've been getting bluescreens related to my arduino. They happen at random. I've tried reinstalling the latest drivers and changing usb ports. I also can't think of any program or driver I've installed that could interfere with it.Driver...
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys: Hi, I'm getting BSOD frequently with the error, Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: Netwbw02.sys. i noticed that it is happening while connecting to the wifi. After restart, wifi will be disabled for some time and won't show the available SSID's. i...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  7. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys)

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys): hello i have a driver problem and its pointing to L1C62x64.sys the driver from the qualcomm atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E gigabit Ethernet Controller (ndis 6.20) but i dont know how to fix it or if it realy is that driver. before windows 10 my pc was windows 7 home premium....
  9. Persistent BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal L1C63x64.sys

Persistent BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal L1C63x64.sys: I've been having the same BSOD for the last few months. I haven't noticed a pattern about when it crashes, I tried to use the program Driver Booster 3 to update everything but clearly isn't a solution like I hoped. Since it started happening I've done both a system restore...
  10. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys: Hello, I just started getting BSODs with the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys". I've tried updating the driver on my 'Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", both automatically and via the Atheros website. They only show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ch341s64.sys driver windows 10

2. ch341s64.sys update

3. ch341s64.sys