Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD, recurring problem

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD, recurring problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a recurring problem, more often now than before. It happened long before when I had an EVGA 1080 installed, but only when playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tylerbroski, Sep 14, 2021.

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD, recurring problem

I have been having a recurring problem, more often now than before. It happened long before when I had an EVGA 1080 installed, but only when playing Overwatch and very infrequently. A couple months ago, I purchased an EVGA 3060ti. I had no problems with it until I installed Apex Legends. Since then, I had gotten the same BSOD multiple times, all while playing Apex Legends and seemingly at random when playing. I ran driver verifier, fixed every driver problem until it no longer crashed, still randomly got the BSOD. I've stopped playing Apex at this point, but now I have randomly been getting th

:)

Tylerbroski, Sep 14, 2021

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) BSOD | DUAL MONITORS

Ok, so i built my computer just a few weeks ago, and all was completely fine. I never got any BSODs at all. My specs are AMD fx 6300, EVGA gtx 650 ti, and 6 gb RAM. So yesterday I decided to plug in
    a second monitor WHILE MY COMPUTER WAS ON, and instantly got a blue screen and then restarted. All was fine for the rest of that day and earlier today. I played a League game, and a CSGO game. No BSOD. Then I decided I would play WoW, while having skype and
    chrome open on second monitor. Then suddenly, my headset, mouse, and keyboard quit working for a bout 10 seconds, and then BSOD, saying DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I can post what the dump file says if thats needed, but for right now here is this.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an

interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually

caused by drivers using improper addresses.

If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.

Arguments:

Arg1: 0000000000000074, memory referenced

Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL

Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation

Arg4: fffff801114c4d5a, address which referenced memory

ALSO: I AM ON WINDOWS 10, ONE MONITOR IS RUNNING OFF HDMI TO MINI HDMI AND THE OTHER IS RUNNING OFF OF VGA TO DVI both are plugged into gtx 650 ti

EDIT: http://textuploader.com/a2fim Here is the minidump file i got
    from Windbg

KoreyKarch, Sep 14, 2021
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) BSOD | DUAL MONITORS

Hi Korey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you able to boot to your system?

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

I suggest you to update all your drivers. You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager and Enter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click and click on
      Properties
      , and go to Driver tab and click on Update driver.

If you still face the issue you can check if you need to update the chipset drivers and also load default setting in BIOS.

BIOS DISCLAIMER -

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I suggest you please go to the below link suggestion provided Sharath Srinivasa
    and try the steps. The steps are for Black screen but you may also try the steps and check if it helps:

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Fallerent Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD, recurring problem

Recurring BSoD's "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "tcpip.sys"

Hello,

Since I bought my computer I have had recurring BSoD's related to "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "tcpip.sys". All posts I have seen about this issue point to Malwarebytes/Avast/AVG or other antivirus/malware programs being the issue, however I have
    no third party antivirus installed and I use only windows defender. Please let me know what I may do to resolve the issue. I am unsure of how to open minidump files otherwise I'd copy my minidump here. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Fallerent, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD, recurring problem

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD, recurring problem - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD recurring

2. BSOD Crash DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1: My computer keeps crashing about 3-4 times a day. This is the error code I'm having The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000002000000050, 0x000000000000000f, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe5818dc63568. A dump was saved in:...
  3. BSOD Crash DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1: My computer keeps crashing about 3-4 times a day. This is the error code I'm having The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000002000000050, 0x000000000000000f, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe5818dc63568. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD: Hi all, I keep getting the same crash over and over again, and i cant quite figure out what to do to fix the issue... Minidump below:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD

Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD: Hi all, I keep getting the same crash over and over again, and i cant quite figure out what to do to fix the issue... Minidump below:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. Constant DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\ThsnGre\Desktop\101722-12234-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation...
  8. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\ThsnGre\Desktop\101722-12234-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation...
  9. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1

10. BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1): Hello Everyone, This device first had a BSOD: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER (f7) error but after performing a Windows Update, it resolved that error. Now the BSOD Error came back with "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)" and I've been trying to resolve this issue for the...