Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help! I keep getting BSOD crashes with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, saying ndis.sys failed. They seem to be random and occur every few hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blockface, Dec 6, 2019.

1. blockface Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys

Please help! I keep getting BSOD crashes with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, saying ndis.sys failed.

They seem to be random and occur every few hours. I'm on Windows 10.

Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoaXV7nuQldCkWrGJ0l0T7D7j7vH

:)

blockface, Dec 6, 2019
  2. WSK
    WSK Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys

Hello,

I just started getting BSODs with the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys". I've tried updating the driver on my 'Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", both automatically and via the Atheros website. They only show WIN8 drivers, and I have the latest version.

I'm not sure if other drivers or software are causing the conflict with the atheros driver. I attach the logs in hopes you can help troubleshoot.

Thanks
    Attachment 55042

3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Dec 6, 2019
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys

Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal netwtw02.sys

Hi,

I am using a Dell Iinspiron series 13-7000 with Windows 10, x64-based PC, Processor Intel Core i5-6200U. I had the Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (netwtw02.sys) error and then a second crash with system_thread_exception_not_handled (netwtw02.sys)

Suddenly the computer seems too slow and characters are taking a while in appearing when I type.... help please!

Karbeapea_21, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis sys

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys: Hi, I'm getting BSOD frequently with the error, Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: Netwbw02.sys. i noticed that it is happening while connecting to the wifi. After restart, wifi will be disabled for some time and won't show the available SSID's. i...
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS): Been having some issues with bluescreens lately. It appears to be related to Arduino drivers and software related to controlling a relay through it. The problem is the bluescreen screen hangs at 100% complete, so there is no dump file to be found. I did enable...
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) by NDIS!NdisMOidRequestComplete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) by NDIS!NdisMOidRequestComplete: Hi, I come across this fatal error downing the window10 IOT core. We can use a USB-Enet hub through USB port, or a network cable by Ethernet port. Added imxnetmini.sys for Ethernet port , but boot with a USB-Ent hub connected. There will be such a...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  7. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys)

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys): hello i have a driver problem and its pointing to L1C62x64.sys the driver from the qualcomm atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E gigabit Ethernet Controller (ndis 6.20) but i dont know how to fix it or if it realy is that driver. before windows 10 my pc was windows 7 home premium....
  9. Persistent BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal L1C63x64.sys

Persistent BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal L1C63x64.sys: I've been having the same BSOD for the last few months. I haven't noticed a pattern about when it crashes, I tried to use the program Driver Booster 3 to update everything but clearly isn't a solution like I hoped. Since it started happening I've done both a system restore...
  10. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys: Hello, I just started getting BSODs with the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys". I've tried updating the driver on my 'Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", both automatically and via the Atheros website. They only show...