Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This article contains step by step instructions on how to fix DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen error caused by iaStorA.sys, iaisp64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL-100x100.jpg
    This article contains step by step instructions on how to fix DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen error caused by iaStorA.sys, iaisp64 sys, Netwtw04.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, ndis.sys, wrUrlFlt.sys, etc., driver files on Windows 10/8/7. This indicates that a kernel-mode [...]

This post DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 4, 2018

2. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the internet connection with BSOD error. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL:

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process
    internal request level (IRQL). Typically, this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

As this seems to be an issues with the network drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website before uninstalling. Later, uninstall the existing drivers, install them and check if it helps.

Step 1: To uninstall drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below article by
    Andre Da Costa
    about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    , install the drivers and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above troubleshooting steps and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10

Blue screen error in windows 10, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

Hi Irwinraj,

The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

• Are you able to boot your Computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    If you are able to boot your Computer, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: Remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, hard reboot the device and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the system to Safe mode wherein the computer starts with basic drivers and no third party programs. Check if you are still receiving the error message.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Method 2:

Step 1: If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode then perform a
    Clean Boot to
    check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” to return the computer to a
    Normal startup mode.

Step 2: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.
    For more information about Blue screen errors refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on blue screen issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error

2. Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I’ve been trying to find solutions for an error that has caused me to be unable to boot into windows normally. I’ve been able to get into safe mode and try something’s like sfc and dism but have made no progress and I’m not sure what else to try.The initial crash happened...
  3. Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I’ve been trying to find solutions for an error that has caused me to be unable to boot into windows normally. I’ve been able to get into safe mode and try something’s like sfc and dism but have made no progress and I’m not sure what else to try....
  4. Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I’ve been trying to find solutions for an error that has caused me to be unable to boot into windows normally. I’ve been able to get into safe mode and try something’s like sfc and dism but have made no progress and I’m not sure what else to try....
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows 10 BSOD Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been encountering the BSOD sporadically the last few days. This is the error screen that I have been getting: [IMG] Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: Netwtw10.sys Thereafter, my computer would restart on its own and function quite normally...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD ERROR: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD ERROR: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Alright, so I will explain everything in detail. I was trying to join a voice chat on Discord and for some unexpected reason, I got a Blue Screen of Death. ''Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart, we are just collecting some error info and we'll restart for...
  7. STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: EVENT VIEWER : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb18450f112b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80456b03701, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 30a3a807-0dca-40fe-8e29-e90351ea246f....
  8. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10: Hi, I keep on getting the BSoD with error code/what failed: L1C63x64.sys since upgrading my Windows 10 version to build 19041. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Driver_Irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys system error, Windows 10

Driver_Irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys system error, Windows 10: I have recently been getting a Driver_Irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys system error BSOD when using my computer while playing games. I did not have any peripherals attached that were not attached before the issue started. I am using the Integrated keyboard on my Sager...
  10. Windows 10 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bwcw10x64.sys error

Windows 10 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bwcw10x64.sys error: While using my computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause windows crashed, try update drivers but no luck. Log file under attachment, thanks for helping me. *cry **Update: My system specs in case you need it: Alienware 17 r3 i7 6700HQ 16Gb DDR4 (8GB x 2) GTX...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netr28x.sys file error driver irql