Windows 10: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello can someone help me please with this bsod? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bVIlkRYYrUwXg54vZ5lZSysk790BlvTx/view?usp=sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lukáš Tribula, Feb 27, 2019.

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello can someone help me please with this bsod?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bVIlkRYYrUwXg54vZ5lZSysk790BlvTx/view?usp=sharing

:)

Lukáš Tribula, Feb 27, 2019

2. BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the internet connection with BSOD error. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL:

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process
    internal request level (IRQL). Typically, this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

As this seems to be an issues with the network drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website before uninstalling. Later, uninstall the existing drivers, install them and check if it helps.

Step 1: To uninstall drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below article by
    Andre Da Costa
    about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    , install the drivers and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above troubleshooting steps and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 27, 2019
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

We'd like to verify it you further assistance regarding the issue. If yes, we'd like to ask the questions below:

• Which build and version of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Aside from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, are you able to see another error message whenever you experience bluescreen error? If possible, we'd like to request a screenshot of your screen.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Feb 27, 2019
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows 10 Blue screen on boot - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Elaf,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

Are you able to boot to desktop screen?

If not, as of now I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can return back to your desktop screen. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps:

Bug Check
    0xD1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar Basically, for a few days, I've had blue screens...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar...
  4. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys BSOD problem: Hi, for some time now I've been experiencing crashes, blue screen with the error mentioned in the title. Here are the dump files from the last 3 crashes, if someone competent could help me find the issue, thank you!Desktop.rar...
  5. Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3pIqHC_T4vdJAmvplzLcKW1jxU3Cx5x/view?usp=drive_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-i-keep-having-problems/109a969f-1589-4204-a23d-37482da51804
  6. Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.

Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal - I keep having problems with Google Chrome.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3pIqHC_T4vdJAmvplzLcKW1jxU3Cx5x/view?usp=drive_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-i-keep-having-problems/109a969f-1589-4204-a23d-37482da51804
  7. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys: При включении компьютера выскакивает ошибка bsod driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys Так же она может появится во время игры. Я переустновил виндовс с 11 на 10. Все равно не помогло, в чем проблема?...
  8. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys: При включении компьютера выскакивает ошибка bsod driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys Так же она может появится во время игры. Я переустновил виндовс с 11 на 10. Все равно не помогло, в чем проблема?...
  9. Ошибка BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal rtf64x64.sys

10. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 ntoskrnl.exe+416c30: I'm having issues with periodical BSOD with this error description.The log is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McpPhcAkvzmIrUnp1Q8VGh_VosNW0vRZ/view?usp=sharingPlease help...