Windows 10: "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Asus Laptop

Discus and support "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Asus Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday, after a Windows 10 update, I got this error. Windows is not starting anymore, i just keep getting a blue screen. After restart, it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zbang, Oct 1, 2018.

1. zbang Win User

"Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Asus Laptop

Yesterday, after a Windows 10 update, I got this error. Windows is not starting anymore, i just keep getting a blue screen.

After restart, it keeps starting with the Bios.

I forced stopped it 3 times and managed to get to the repair screen, but I cannot start even the safe mode. If I choose the safe mode, it still start "normally" and after "attempting repairs" for 15min I get the blue screen.

I tried with "command prompt" to uninstall latest update, but I cannot find the list of update history. I get "no instances available".

Any ideas how to solve this? Only option left, is a full reinstall of windows, but I would prefer to avoid this.

:)

zbang, Oct 1, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Laptop Clubhouse!

Wow its still alive haha those are some sweet systems for laptop D:
    I've downgraded as my old one finally broke and i had to get cheap replacement which can barely handle web browsing lol.
    My new laptop:
    • Name
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Processor
      AMD C60 1GHZ dual core
    • Memory
      4GB DDR3
    • Graphics
      AMD Radeon 6290
    • Drives
      500GB
    • Enclosure
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Peripherals
      Logitech optical mouse

kurosagi01, Oct 1, 2018
  4. "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Asus Laptop

No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

"Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Asus Laptop

1. "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" - Asus Laptop - Similar Threads - Driver_PNP_Watchdog Asus Laptop

2. Driver_PNP_Watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog error: Hello,I am having a BSOD problem with my Windows 11 home computer. The error is Driver_PNP_Watchdog. Before the error I got my computer booted normally, but I couldn't open Steam. At the same time I could still open some other files from my hard drive I only have one hard...
  3. Driver_PNP_Watchdog error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_PNP_Watchdog error: Hello,I am having a BSOD problem with my Windows 11 home computer. The error is Driver_PNP_Watchdog. Before the error I got my computer booted normally, but I couldn't open Steam. At the same time I could still open some other files from my hard drive I only have one hard...
  4. DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG: My laptop is working fine and suddenly a windows update pops when I'm shutting down my laptop. So upon shutting down it starts updating itself until it says "Download failed". And think that it was some kind of error so I let this thing shut itself and wait to boot it up. But...
  5. Driver_pnp_watchdog error on clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver_pnp_watchdog error on clean install of windows 10: I installed a new nvme ssd in my computer and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10. I currently have linux mint installed and now trying to dual boot windows. I used the media creation tool from MS to create a bootable USB drive. When I boot from the USB drive, I get the...
  6. ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Laptop: I just bought my laptop a few days ago and already having problems....it keeps rebooting on it's on over and over and says it's not connecting to sen...it wont stay on long enough for me to even reset it...HELP...
  7. STOP CODE: DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STOP CODE: DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG: I have been trying to install the update 1809 but when my computer was restarting, the Blue screen of Death appeared with a code "STOP CODE: DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG". However, I pressed the power button then and my computer restarted normally with an announcement in the "Checks...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 1803 Bluescreens with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog": I am on windows 10 1709 and have been trying to update to 1803 but every time it gets up to 42% it BSOD with "Driver_PNP_Watchdog" I have tried many solutions like update/reinstall drivers and uninstall antivirus but that did nothing. Any help would be really appreciated. I...
  9. April Update 1803 on Windows 10 fails with DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    April Update 1803 on Windows 10 fails with DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG: Hi all Yet another person with the april 2018 update failing to install! I've tried a lot of the recommendations on this forum and have essentially come to a stalemate. I am sharing the setupmem.dmp file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUKHL1iWVHAhyHyPfyakkGKacVj Any help...
  10. Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop: just loaded W10 unable to use cursor/pointer touch screen works any ideas this is a laptop ? 20232

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver pnp asus

2. driver pnp watchdog after windows 10 update

3. asus n550jk watchdog driver

4. asus X50A erreur driver PNP WATCHDOG