Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution?

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. My PC is currently having driver issues but the device manager shows none with problems. I have reverted back a few windows and software updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daxter Camacho, Apr 21, 2024.

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution?

Hi. My PC is currently having driver issues but the device manager shows none with problems. I have reverted back a few windows and software updates but it seems to still happen... I tried analyzing with WinDBG but without experience I wasn't able to assert the actual problem - if I were to bet I would imagine it has to do with an AMD driver.The minidump files can be found here:042124-12843-01.zipAny help would be greatly appreciated!Thank you for the opportunity to ask for help!

:)

Daxter Camacho, Apr 21, 2024

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hello, i have been get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) bluescreens in this last 3 days. I cant get it fixed. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Here is the last dmp file

Dropbox - 100122-11437-01.zip - Simplify your life

Hélder Carloto, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Computer shutdown/restart problem - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hi please try disabling NETBIOS test and let us know - - - Updated - - -
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution? 375763d1663894176t-computer-shutdown-restart-problem-driver_power_state_failure-9f-untitled.png

TuxMaster22, Apr 21, 2024
  4. JoeHorn Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution?

[Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hi,

There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) events on my laptop (w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed).

I have called supports from Lenovo but got no help ( no hardware related problems were detected ).

Here are my minump files , please help me, thanks.

Microsoft OneDrive

JoeHorn, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution?

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution? - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Solution

2. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys: Can anyone offer advice as to why my laptop keeps crashing. Happens daily, no idea why. Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 build 19045.4651Initial analysis points to this:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1:...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys: Can anyone offer advice as to why my laptop keeps crashing. Happens daily, no idea why. Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 build 19045.4651Initial analysis points to this:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1:...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a timeArg2: ffffda8ce6eb9360, Physical Device Object of the stackArg3: fffff00bd211f738,...
  6. help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a timeArg2: ffffda8ce6eb9360, Physical Device Object of the stackArg3: fffff00bd211f738,...
  7. driver_power_state_failure

driver_power_state_failure: Новый компьютер. Может просто взять и выключиться на ровном месте. Потом после перезагрузки, примерно через три минуты перегружается с синим экраном "driver_power_state_failure" и так несколько раз. Драйвера, Windows - все преставлял. Ничего не помогает. Компьютеру примерно...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution?

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Solution?: Hi. My PC is currently having driver issues but the device manager shows none with problems. I have reverted back a few windows and software updates but it seems to still happen... I tried analyzing with WinDBG but without experience I wasn't able to assert the actual problem...
  9. Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions: Hello, I owned an ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - E403SA since July 2018. From the beginning of its usage, I used to loose my internet connection but I did not consider it as something unusual as it is a very cheap laptop and I put the blame on its wifi card (obviously I am talking...
  10. Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions: Hello, I owned an ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - E403SA since July 2018. From the beginning of its usage, I used to loose my internet connection but I did not consider it as something unusual as it is a very cheap laptop and I put the blame on its wifi card (obviously I am talking...